16 dpo high temps but bfn?18 dpo temps still high maybe a second line?

looks pretty bfn to me! but my urine was pretty watery I will do another when i get out of work!
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/20dpotree001-1.jpg
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/20dpotree001.jpg

Sorry hun :hugs: - I think you really need to get to the doctors and ask for that blood test xxx

I agree about the blood test. There may be nothing wrong, you may be pregnant and just one of those people who don't show up on home tests. I think its worth the peace of mind.. can you get in for bloodwork today or tomorrow even so you'll know before the weekend?

Yes - the test looks BFN to me too....

my freind never got a bfp till she was over 8 wks in all 3 of her pregnancies everyone is different doesnt always have to be text book. good luck hun xxx and im with the others go get ure bloods done that will give u a anwer 4 sure xx:hugs:

I will try to get bloods but don't know if it can be done because my insurance makes me have a PA approval before I get anything done and they don't pay for anything that has to do with fertility testing or procedures! If I can get an earlier appointment then I may get my test earlier.It will be hard to get in earlier because she is the only one who is an ob and I work all the time now!! I'm not gonna wait till the 13th before I go to see her that is way to long!! thanks ladies!!

no worries... can you just call and get the paperwork and pay for the test yourself? Or is there still an issue of needing to go in and be seen?

think i see a faint line or mark under the t,must be going mad if no one else sees it lol gl

I will just have to wait till she can fit me in.i cannot afford to pay for it on my own.
my temp is holding steady at 98.0 today. if i go by bb sore ness I would only be 10 dpo but my chart does not look right if I put ovulation at cd 31! I just don't have any answers!!

ok got my appointment moved to the 31 st!! ya I may get some answers!!

YAY!!! Thats less than a week away! Your chart is just to perfect not to be a pregnancy chart!!! And its 21dpo now? C'mon, I will be SHOCKED if you aren't!

Are you going to test anymore or just wait for your blood test? Curious if a different brand would show better? Good Luck keep us posted!!!

Going off of your chart, I'd be highly surprised if you're NOT pregnant! Your chart looks fantastic! Have you tried a different brand of hpt yet? If not, do it!

Keep us updated and hope this is not stressing you out too much:hugs:

Well my when I first started testing I used Wondfo brand.then I used Frer and now I have been using $ tree since then. I got 2 more tests left so wll test before the doctors!

Man, I'm just so anxious to hear the results already!!! :haha:

I know how you feel! LOL I know if I use the two last tests that they are gonna show negative. I have never been pregnant so I have no idea what it feels like but shouldn't I feel nauseous or something. I do have a persistant headache for the past two days but that could be because of my neck issues. so I don't know what to think other then pray for a answer!

Heck, you know I'm 4 weeks on and I don't feel it really! Just gassy and whenever I'm gassy I feel just yucky and kind of sick until it passes.
Really no sure-fire pregnancy signs.. boobs are a little sore but no more than pre-AF.

I am pretty gassy and I feel the same way but I also have been eating way more then usual. both of my bb's hurt slightly now. before only one hurt! I do feel a bit different in my lower tummy area but cant decide if I'm feeling bloated because of all the food I have been eating or if it's pregnancy related.Plus I have a super sweet craving for like a week now I eat like a piece of pie a day at work.HHHMMMM pumpkin my favorite!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->