16 dpo high temps but bfn?18 dpo temps still high maybe a second line?

Any update hun? Been keeing my fingers crossed for you! xx

well got a bfn. I think I might have a cyst or something. now I have to wait till sept 13 till I see the doctor.I guess I will have to keep testing till my appointment and hope God has a plan for us! I do see a line but it's not in the right place
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/19dpoFRER001-2.jpg
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/19dpoFRER001-1-1.jpg

I just don't know what to think!!

I don't see anything (but I'm not that good at seeing them usually in pictures).
I'm still holding out hope for you!!

I barley see anything but like I said it's in the wrong place just hope I find out whats wrong soon!!

hopefully its just a baby! :D And you have nothing wrong with you, just that your body doesn't metabolize HCG into your urine very well!

i think i might see something.but at 18dpo you should have a proper line by now.go get some bloods done,gl

this is untrue there are lots of women who got bfp AFTER 18dpo it takes a while in some women for the hormone to be passed through kidneys into the urine so keep testing hunny it could be coming still :)

Keep the faith - as I said before - it is extremely unlikely you would have 19 high temps unless you were indeed pregnant. Your chart is clearly triphasic, and none of your other charts look anything like it. Keep temping, and whilst it stays high, your hopes must stay high too! If you go to the Drs, insist on a blood test!

with the dollar test, they take ages to get dark, I didnt get a decent line on dollar test until around 20 dpo you'll get a line on a FRER befoe a dollar test Good Luck hun FX for your BFP

good luck babe! There are plenty of people who don't get positives on hpt until after 19dpo or even weeks later, my fertility friend actually recommended to me to wait til 19dpo to test (of course I'm a POASaholic so that didn't happen)

wow thanks ladies I need that!!I just keep thinking to my self " I hope there a little baby in there ". I do feel some Ov pain but it goes from one side to the other.and my tummy has been upset for a few days. I really appreciate all the comments it really means a lot to me!! Thanks!!

I was thinking the same thing!! :test:

no i need to get more. gonna have 2 get the $ tree ones i don't get paid till friday! temp is still sky high so I still have a glimmer of light!

They say the only time you can consider high temps a TRUE sign of pregnancy is if they are up for 18 days.... so, yeah, it seems SO certain you really are pregnant.
This has to be so frustrating!! Did you schedule bloodwork yet?

If af or my bfp dosen't show up by the time I see the dr I will have her order one for me. thi is the hardest thing I have had to do is wait. but I think in a few day i will try to get in to see her sooner!I hope it's not my prog level inhibiting the hcg from rising. I have read if it's not high enough then the hcg doubles slower!

There's a lot of ladies on here that have to have supplemental progesterone. I hope if you are pregnant things go good and you don't have complications from the low progesterone. Good Luck and keep us posted.

just picked up 5 $ tree hpt's so that should tide me over for a few days!!will do one before I go to work!! Please God let it be a bfp!!

can't wait to see it!
I agree about getting your progesterone checked.
Interesting about it increasing slower if the progesterone isn't high enough... how did I not know that? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->