16 kids and counting channel 4

Mark&Annie

Reaction score
Anyone watching?
These guys are awesome! I'm so envious, I'd love a whole litter!
They have cloth nappies too :thumbup:

Yes I'm watching. They are completely mad! I mean they seem lovely people and obviously work very hard, but 16 kids! Good luck to them.

I would love it if I had a big house and plenty of money :)
I hope they do another programme if they have more :flower:

I told DH I was aiming for 16. He said he is going for the snip after the next one :haha: I think they are fab though!

I watched. I would love that many if we had the money.
Really hope they do a follow up. :)

Is this a new episode or repeats? Think ive seen something like this before. If not il have to catch up on 4od.

It's new, its about the lady who was on extreme parenting, but she is expecting again and so is her daughter x

That programme just made me tired watching it with all those children. Madness, I couldn't cope with anymore than 2!!!

Haha, me and my OH watched it, and afterwards he turned to me and said "One is enough for us...". Made me giggle.
xoxox

They are such a lovely wonderful family! Made me broody! :haha:

I think good for them, They work really hard, the older children dont look after the young ones like the american 19 kids and counting and they seem really happy!

For me though no way!!! I would be soooo stressed with the noise and the money worries which everyone has, i still cant see how they were able to afford to A-Buy a buisness so young with children already, B-Be able to buy all the food, clothes and go on a holiday for 5 grand then waste another 1,000 on passports because they left it to late and didnt they say they lived in a 10 bed house or did i get that wrong??? Its not like things were cheap when they were young because they are not even middle aged!

I really like them though and i think they will be on the telly alot more!

I couldnt have that many lol. But they love having kids and they looked well looked after

I watched it and generally enjoyed it, although I did find it a little sad how many of the children kept saying they hoped this was the last one, and then at the end the parents said they were finished. It must be difficult on the children at times I bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->