16&Pregnant and Teen mom

JaneMarie

Reaction score
does anyone watch any of the two and what do you think?

I love it.
I've got an episode of Teen Mum recorded that I need to catch up on today!!

Yep!! Any pregnancy/baby programme & I'm watching it :haha: Don't u think Amber has lost sooo much weight? x

i think they are rubbish! :rofl: Sorry!!

yeah i know i wish i could loss weight like amber did. she's abit of a bitch to gary though. did you watch 16&pregnant when catelynn gave her baby up for abortion that was the saddest :(
Maci is the best.

adoption you mean? yes that was really sad, absolutely lovely for the family that had her though :) andyes amber is a right bitch to gary!! they defo shouldn't be together, they are constantly fighting & shouting in front of the poor baby :( x

Amber and Garry really shouldn't be together. And she is or was under investigation for domestic abuse after an episode where she hit him several times.

Farrahs mum is also a queen bitch. I hated the way she behaved at Sophias 1st birthday.

ooops yeah that's what i meant. have you seen the most recent ep of teen mom. farrah's in alot of debt.

Amber and Garry really shouldn't be together. And she is or was under investigation for domestic abuse after an episode where she hit him several times.

Farrahs mum is also a queen bitch. I hated the way she behaved at Sophias 1st birthday.

No way!! I'm not surprised, she's a right cow!!! I agree, Farrah's mum was so out of order... not condoning the violence at all but when Farrah was pregnant (& baby's 1st yr) the way she spoke to her mum & dad was atrocious!!!

Yeh saw the latest episode the other day - can't beleive she got scammed 3k on her car :dohh: x

Yeah me to i also watch (i didn't know i was pregnant) and i can't wait for one born every minute to come back. im end up crying probs lol

I watch it but think I'm a bit behind because i don't have MTV so I watch it when it's on viva.

What I don't get though is that it shows them struggling with money etc, but surely MTV must be paying them for the show?

I watch it but think I'm a bit behind because i don't have MTV so I watch it when it's on viva.

What I don't get though is that it shows them struggling with money etc, but surely MTV must be paying them for the show?

Good point!! x

thats what i thought.

love the first series of 16 and pregnant with maci etc wasnt to keen on the secound one. but absolutly love teen mom and maci is definatly the best one

I love all programs like that. But especially Teen mom and 16 & Pregnant! I can't get enough of either of them lol! :flower:

Im addicted to both teen mom and 16 & pregnant. And I agree Maci is the best, out of all of them.

Though on Farrah is getting better, and I feel so bad for her loosing Sophias dad two months before Sophia's birth. Sure they werent' together but still, she stil lost her babie's daddy. So sad.

I enjoy it but I am ashamed that I do because I think its a very expolitative program...I feel so bad that I am sat watching these girls lives basically fall apart!

lol I just literally finished watching the new one with Megan and the new unseen moments episode :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->