16&Pregnant and Teen mom

Yeh we are waaaay behind here in the UK :dohh: I wouldn't be surprised if Amber's kid has been taken from her, from what u see on the show she wasn't that great with her :wacko: and Maci is brill, shame about the baby's dad!! And Catelynn is amazing, so selfless x

Yes Sophias dad did die before she was born, and the guy who came for dinner was who she was dating. I think the UK shows it way behind us since we live here....

Teen Mom is already done filming, and its on to the next season of 16 & Pregnant and I agree with one of the pp who said they are soo dramatic and make every teen mom sound irrogant and clueless. Teen mom 2 is about to premiere and its going to be Janelle and Leah and a few other moms. Have you girls seen those episodes (16&pregnant)

By the way:
Amber is horribly immature and I've heard Leah was taken away from her!
Farrah is dumb but has matured the most. imo
Maci is an awesome mom and really puts bentley first
And catelynn is an awesome selfless mother! love her!

Yeah we're way behind here. The last "new" episode was where farrah got scammed for 3k and the next episode preview said maci would be moving in with kyle

ohh the kyle situation. I gotta share what happens!!!

Kyle moves in with Maci and shortly after they break up and he just walks out. On the season finale interview you find out they are back together and taking it slower...And...Amber starts dating this "gangster", who just got out of jail and when Amber tells him she has a daughter he claims he loves her! psh!

Anyway....I love that show!! Watched it religiously every week!

Kyle moves in with Maci and shortly after they break up and he just walks out. On the season finale interview you find out they are back together and taking it slower...And...Amber starts dating this "gangster", who just got out of jail and when Amber tells him she has a daughter he claims he loves her! psh!

For the amber part: that one sounds like a winner! Definitely someone I would like to have around my daughter too! (not). I'd like to say I hope she does get leah taken away, but I could never wish that on anyone, but I do hope she gets her act together!

There were times when Gary would take Leah to his parents for a few days, I couldn;t do that!! No way could I spend a few days away from Liam! Poor Gary! He seems like a nice guy, I laughed my ass off when he went to propose to Amber and she bitched about the proposal and he's like "Well theres water coming up here, amber!" hahahaha. they are too much!

There were times when Gary would take Leah to his parents for a few days, I couldn;t do that!! No way could I spend a few days away from Liam! Poor Gary! He seems like a nice guy, I laughed my ass off when he went to propose to Amber and she bitched about the proposal and he's like "Well theres water coming up here, amber!" hahahaha. they are too much!

Oh I couldn't believe that one! She made such a big deal about wanting him to propose again, then when he did she STILL complained!! Then when they broke off that engagment and she said "don't ever propose to me again!" :haha: First time I've ever heard anyone say that!

She made him look like a right mug and did you see her rubbing up against him and dancing like a complete nutter lol. it was so cringe.

Yes Sophias dad did die before she was born, and the guy who came for dinner was who she was dating. I think the UK shows it way behind us since we live here....Teen Mom is already done filming, and its on to the next season of 16 & Pregnant and I agree with one of the pp who said they are soo dramatic and make every teen mom sound irrogant and clueless. Teen mom 2 is about to premiere and its going to be Janelle and Leah and a few other moms. Have you girls seen those episodes (16&pregnant)

By the way:
Amber is horribly immature and I've heard Leah was taken away from her!
Farrah is dumb but has matured the most. imo
Maci is an awesome mom and really puts bentley first
And catelynn is an awesome selfless mother! love her!

I was going to say this too because there is only one more episode left in the new season with this girl going to give her baby up for adoption but then she takes it back! But the episode that came on last night was about a Megan, whos dad and sister are in the military and her man Nathan lives with her and her mom...must be way ahead lol

And I am really anxious to see the Leah girl on Teen Mom 2 with the twins and the fact that shes from WV (I am too lol)

Yeah I liked Leah and Janelle. But honestly wish that the same teen moms were gonna be on there again! I really liked keeping up with maci and catelynn and seeing what stupid things Farrah gets her self into this week! lol. And how many times Amber is gonna hit or yell at gary...lol.

Personally I think it just adds to everything. I know moms can be great moms at any age but to have such publicity for pregnant teens to which some scream and fight in front of their babies, is bull. It's not normal and not a good idea *in most cases* to get yourself pregnant at 16, and even though some may say it shows how tough being a mom is... yes, but good or bad, it's publicity not needed on a subject getting so out of hand. Sorry, I find the shows crap... haven't and will not watch them.

Yikes, just realized how far behind we are here in S. Africa!!! We're just now getting the 2nd season of Teen Mom going. No fair lol. I love them both though.

Amber annoys me..she's sooo immature and irrational and super whiney. She has lost a lot of weight though. Gary is just as immature and annoying!

Maci is awesome. She has done wonderfully and I'm so glad she's not with Ryan anymore cuz he's a total jerk.

Farrah is also a bit immature, but I think she's learning to grow up now.

Catelynn is amazing..selfless..and so mature for her age. Their story breaks my heart, but makes me happy at the same time. What an amazing decision they made for their little girl!

I even have my husband into Teen Mom now :blush: We're 27 and 28 LOL. But I was a 16 yr old mother, so I guess I like watching cuz I can relate that way.

Wow can't wait until the season finale to see all of this!!! A gangster!? Hahaha oh dear god!!!

Prayinforbaby - we haven't got the new (3rd?) serires of 16&Pregnant yet! The last one was with Janelle, and we haven't got that Teen Mom yet either!! I duno about Janelle tbh... she spoke to her mum like absolute crap :nope: & always threatening to take the baby away so her mum wouldn't see him again!!! Tut tut!! x

I have watched it when its on and I am channel hoping. Some give teen mums a bad name but then i think bad mums come in all ages anyway. I think with some though its a reality check, expecting mum to do the work or their life not to change. Again I haven just seen that in teens. Some are great mums on this. But I did notice none seem to keep up breastfeeding.

I have watched it when its on and I am channel hoping. Some give teen mums a bad name but then i think bad mums come in all ages anyway. I think with some though its a reality check, expecting mum to do the work or their life not to change. Again I haven just seen that in teens. Some are great mums on this. But I did notice none seem to keep up breastfeeding.

I also noticed about the lack of breastfeeding. There was one girl in the second season of 16 and pregnant who was giving it a go, can't remember her name but she was blonde.

I also noticed about the lack of breastfeeding. There was one girl in the second season of 16 and pregnant who was giving it a go, can't remember her name but she was blonde.

Think I seen that but next scene she was making up formula.

Again, not the publicity needed...

Think I seen that but next scene she was making up formula.

I remember that too, I think her name might have been brittany? I'm probably wrong though. I was watching that around the same time I had just had LO so I was in the painful learning to BF stage so everytime I heard mention of someone trying it on there I got excited like "yay we'll both try it together" :haha: but then I saw the formula and felt like... oh great guess I'm doing it alone :dohh:
I do wish they would have had at least one BFing mother though, just to show teen moms that it isn't weird or anything. I remember the episode with Farrah and the doctor asked if she had thought about it and she immediately said "eww no I don't want to at all I don't want my boobs to get saggy" and her mom was right there agreeing! I mean, nothing against anyone who doesn't BF, but it should at least be encouraged!

I love it! But Amber does my nut in :grr: All she seems to do is scream at Gary while poor leah just wanders round by herself :(

The rest seems like good mums really- even if they do formula feed :roll:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"