16&Pregnant and Teen mom

I love 16 and pregnant and loved the first two seasons of teen mom. Teen mom 2 was a little too much drama for me, but i still watched it. I love watching 16 and pregnant and comparing my life to theirs and thinking, "im so glad i waited to have kids until AFTER i got married!"

So who watched it last night then ? grrr that Janelle does my head in, i soo feel for her mum. Not sure how i feel about Kailyn, i used to like her in the 16&preg ep but now i really dont.

I think janelles mum is just as annoying as she is lol. Those twins are adorable.

I totally didnt know I had the whole of season 2 of Teen mom on my tv, just watched the first 2 episodes, I think I prefered 16 & preg and the first series!

jenelle and her mum are just as bad as each other imo, my heart breaks for baby jace.
kailyn annoys me now too,
and chelsea actually lmao
the only one i seem to like is leah!

I'm not as partial to the new Teen Moms as I am Maci, Catelynn, Farrah and Amber.

Chelsea is ok except she gets so stupid when it comes to Adam (but hey, that's young love for you), Kailyn is ok - I'm glad she's got her own place and such, Leah and Corey divorcing is unbelievable so don't know what's going on there - they seemed so happy throughout the first season, and Jenelle :nope: There's no words for her. I really hope she grows some brain cells after all that pot she's been smoking.

Am I the only one who is freaked out by Kaiyln? She seems sooo cold, almost emotionless! Also her new boyfriend looks like a yeti and Jo looks like a Simpsons character. Attractive family :rofl:

hahaha I always thought Jo looks like a simpsons character too !!! hahahaha

I love 16 and pregnant and loved the first two seasons of teen mom. Teen mom 2 was a little too much drama for me, but i still watched it. I love watching 16 and pregnant and comparing my life to theirs and thinking, "im so glad i waited to have kids until AFTER i got married!"

:roll:

Look at Jo Rivera's new music video (Kailyn's baby's dad)

https://starcasm.net/archives/97221

:rofl:

LOL i love that song, kind of ruined it for me now, will never be able 2 listen to it without these low budget home-video in my head

A bit late, but

May 4 was the National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, where MTV has made the announcement:

Teen Mom 1 will be returning for a third AND fourth season!! So excited! :happydance: Although the moms are bit of celebrities now, hope that doesn't affect the reality of the show too much...

https://theclicker.today.com/_news/...en-mom-to-return-for-third-and-fourth-seasons

Teen Mom Season 3 will air in the States on Tuesday, July 5. Can't wait!!

I miss those girls hoping they'd be back.
I hope Amber has sorted herself out a bit though. Winds me up how nasty she is to Gary and in front of Leah.

National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, and they advertise a new series of a show which glamourises it and turns the teen mums into celebrities and gives them loads of money... :dohh:

National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, and they advertise a new series of a show which glamourises it and turns the teen mums into celebrities and gives them loads of money... :dohh:

LOL true yet I still wouldn't swap my tiny 2 bedroom flat for their trailer trashy trainwreck lives :rofl: Money most certainly CANNOT buy you class!

yayyyy!!! i loved the original season!

I certainly don't hold it against MTV for the glamourization of teen pregnancy. Honestly, what idiot watches Teen Mom and goes "That's easy! I wanna do that too!" I think Teen Mom used in the educational sense is very informative. It is a lot of drama and entertaining, but a lot of that stuff actually DOES happen to teen mothers. For example, the common trait of the "deadbeat dad", the struggle to buy diapers, stuck at the parent's house, etc.

I watch Teen Mom and I love Maci! :thumbup: I think Catelynn's level headed but don't you think it's weird that her mom is married to Tyler's dad?! So they're like, step brother and sister by law! And the 2yr old boy is both their half brother! Kinda sick really. :wacko:

I watch Teen Mom and I love Maci! :thumbup: I think Catelynn's level headed but don't you think it's weird that her mom is married to Tyler's dad?! So they're like, step brother and sister by law! And the 2yr old boy is both their half brother! Kinda sick really. :wacko:

Haha yeah it is pretty weird, I think her and Tyler were together before their parents were which must have been pretty annoying for them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->