16&Pregnant and Teen mom

she left her in sink, an she leaves her on sides all time

yeah i saw that, she left her on the bench! i was like woah.

i loved how catelyn and tyler got prom king and queen!

that was nice ye, i liked the red dress she tryed on

wonder is maci will move

ahh i cant wait to find out what happens with ryan and him wanting more acces!

^ yeah that was awful! poor girl!

i felt a bit sorry for amber too when gary was saying he wasnt going to watch leah that was just plain mean! was glad he came back though

Gary's friend in the car was such a sh*t starter there he was just encouraging that whole situation to happen what a bad friend!

^ yeah that was awful! poor girl!

i felt a bit sorry for amber too when gary was saying he wasnt going to watch leah that was just plain mean! was glad he came back though

Gary's friend in the car was such a sh*t starter there he was just encouraging that whole situation to happen what a bad friend!

he was horrible he was getting off on the situation i wanted to punch him!

and yeah im sure its on sundays ?
could be wrong i usually end up forgetting an catching up mid week haha

ooh cool, it sounds like we are caught up with yall on TM season 2. :)

It was horrible when Caitlyn went prom dress shopping with her mom...shes such a...well you know.

And then her mom leaves for Vegas near Carlys first bday. So sad. She's not a motherly mother at ALL.

Caitlyns mum acts like a child. Such a crap parent.

I watched Sunday episode and Gary made my blood boil. His friend is such a trouble maker, telling him to phone Amber and tell her that if he cant go out with them she cant go out either. Then the wimp turns up with her birthday cake with his rubbish apologies and kiss. Such a manipulative man.

i feel sorry for catelynn, must be hard as well ur step dads your boyfriends dad

For you American ladies.... what is a GED that Amber is trying to get? What's the difference to that and a 'high school diploma'? x

For you American ladies.... what is a GED that Amber is trying to get? What's the difference to that and a 'high school diploma'? x

I got a GED and it's the same thing as a high school diploma, it even says high school diploma across the top. Basically, once your 16 you can legally drop out of school instead of going until you're 18 (there school starts at age 7 instead of 5). Once you're 16 and drop out you can take a GED test which basically makes sure you know all the important stuff from high school. It's a short test, just a few hours long. Most people have to study a lot for it but I don't know why, it was extremely easy for me even though I left school at 15. :shrug:
To get into college/university you have to have a ged or high school diploma and some jobs require one also. Some do it because they're lazy, some because they have kids, and others because it's an awesome shortcut! I was the youngest person at my college because of it (there it's usualy age 18+ and I was 16) :thumbup:

i watch both guilty secret !
my OH can't stand Farrah hahaa.
I think Amber is so harsh on Gary especially around her daughter.

I dont get all the hating on Farrah? I think she really grew up when she moved in her own flat, and even though shes rude to her parents sometimes her mum is sooo annoying! Like at sophias 1st birthday meal when her mum wouldnt let her read out the birthday card :| and you can tell shes very depressed and upset over Derek dying and it sounds like she could never really speak about him to her family xxx

I sympathize a lot with Farrah too. While I think she can be spoiled and sheltered at times, she definitely has grown up since 16 & Pregnant. I don't know how I feel about her mom, it seems she is one way with the cameras on her, but I feel like there's another side to her that she doesn't show (Farrah's called her out on it a lot too).

Also, I don't know what I'd do if my OH died so suddenly and I'm impressed how well Farrah handles it, although she's had a few good cries, it's understandable. Knowing that her daughter would never see her father, and vice versa is absolutely heartbreaking.

Side note, I like Farrah a lot more than these girls on Teen Mom 2, particularly Jennelle... :roll:

I havent seen Teen mom 2 yet! Im gonna miss the first season girls though :( I wish we could just keep watching them, I wanna see what happens to them in the future!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->