16&Pregnant and Teen mom

Teen Mom Season 3 should be coming to the US soon (they said the Spring) but I've only seen the new 16 & Pregnant Girls!

The new season of 16 & Pregnant is premiering April 19th at 10pm on MTV in the US.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/634...es=2214&seriesId=27285&channelId=1&id=1660438

We get different dates and that over in uk you normally get it before us lol jealous

We're even behind the UK!!! lol..We haven't even got TM 2 yet.

Did anyone see the video of Jennelle (from Teen Mom 2) getting into a fist fight with another girl? What else can she do to look like trailer trash? :nope:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/teen...fight-video-footage-britany-truett-fist-brawl

So that's why the preview for the finale shows Jenelle in jail!

wat the hell!! her friends are telling her to punch her and elbow her!!! Jeez!

*sigh* Jenelle has really gone down the wrong path.

Her arrest on the show was a looong time ago. I remember reading about it in a tabloid magazine months ago. In case you didn't see, it was for posession of marijuana and breaking and entering. :dohh:

I saw the article that she was arrested again. So sad..
And her boyfriend was picked up for a cocaine warrant!

If you haven't seen the season finale of Teen Mom 2 don't read the spoiler :)

In the season finale, Jenelle's mom wants her to stay away from Kieffer, but she still wants to see him. Kieffer has been banned from his friend Mike's beach house, but he goes there anyway with Jenelle to spend the night. Kieffer leaves Jenelle at the beach house to score some cocaine at another friend's place (using Jenelle's car to drive there) and ends up being gone for 5 hours. Jenelle is sleeping when she is caught trespassing at the beach house, at 2am. So the police arrest her, find Kieffer down the street somewhere and arrest him as well. Jenelle was charged with posession of paraphernalia, posession of marijuana and breaking and entering. Kieffer I think was only charged with posession of cocaine, but he might have been charged with breaking and entering as well.

So Jenelle pays her own bail and goes back to her mom's house. Her mom tells her that she better not bail Kieffer out (who is constantly calling Jenelle, asking her to pay his bail) or she will be kicked out permanently.

It seems that Jenelle starts to go down the right path, by letting Kieffer sit in jail but then she ends up bailing him out in the end! :dohh:

Can't wait for the reunion special to see what happens!!

As for the fight between Jenelle and Brittany that was caught on tape, Jenelle was arrested and charged with assault, but she has been released on bail. The person who sold the tape is the girl getting beat up in the video, and supposedly she sold it for $45,000!!

Kieffer was also arrested that day for a different incident, on posession of cocaine.

Ahh..crazy..I havent read the spoiler (thanks for putting it that way, btw) cuz haven't seen the season yet. But excited to see now :D

Yay starts tonight
got it on sky planner already cos going to cinema for orange wednesday lol
already seen bits and bobs round the net, but this season defo looks a bit mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->