16 & pregnant

funkyfish586

Reaction score
omg did anyone watch the one where Catlin gives up her baby for adoption? i have just watched it & i have been blubbering my eyes out :( i feel so so sorry for her x

I know! They both are so strong for doing that, especially since their family was so against it!

as much as i couldnt ever gve up my baby no matter how bad my life was i respect her so much for doing it. I started crying when she wouldnt look at the baby after giving birth & then when she was kissing her my heart was in my mouth :(

I saw it a while ago before Dan was born and I cried then. God knows what I would be like now!!!

i love this show.its a guilty pleasure...new season starts oct 26!

knowing how i felt after Isla was born & the overwhelming urge to hold her close to me & kiss her i do not know how she did it. It must have been agony & then to hold her :(

Yay to a new series. I cant believe in America adoption works sooo differently. Im sure in the UK woman dont have as much interaction with the adoptive parents?! x

iv already watched all season one and two lol. But its soo sad, BUT they do stay together and get engaged ~:)

I cried through their episode too. I can't imagine having to go through that and to miss out on all of my LO's firsts. It must be so difficult but worth it. I can't imagine how they must feel. :flower:

I loved that.. you can watch Caitlyn and Tyler on the follow up show Teen Mom! (came on here to find fellow fans of that show... Caitlyn and Tyler just got to see Carly for the first time on the finale tonight)

US has different levels of adoption.. there are open adoptions, closed adoptions and everything in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->