16 week potty shot. Any chance there wrong :(

I wasn't going to find out but I was scared I would be disappointed when it was born I thought if its a boy I need time to prepare myself instead of hoping its a girl all along and getting pink things only to have a boy come out. I cried a lot last night :(

Awe honey I do feel your pain. Our stories are so much alike! I have been crying a lot as well :(. You can write to me anytime! We can cry together xxxx

You're welcome Hun. It's a horrible place to be. My brother has 4 girls and wanted a boy! I knew I'd be the one to have the boys! It's just so out of any control and such a big thing to deal with. Don't feel bad

By the way I'm definitely no expert but your scan isn't central on the legs is it so how can you be sure? Is the scrotum and penis the brighter bit?

The brighter part is the penis supposedly. The base is the scrotum so people are saying. It doesn't look at all like my two year old boys potty shot. I think because I want a girl what I see is possible girl at the bottom and there is a line like girl parts. And a protrusion which to me doesn't look turtle like. But this is what everyone is saying. Outside of a few people who view it like you do. My poor husband isn't convinced either. He keeps saying just wait until 20 week scan.

I swear i think no sonographer would ever actually say that was a particular sex.....static images are difficult....it's all about what the sonographer has scanned and seen!!

Think yellow yellow yellow for 4 more weeks, honestly.

I'm not trying to give you false hope but you're never ever going to know for sure till 20 weeks and the next 4 weeks will completely wreck your head.

Your so right! My head is being wrecked! I just have to brace for boy and pray for it to change!!

Hi again. Yeah...I trust th techs at ingender. Please--let yourself feel however you feel. It's okay to be sad/upset. Try not to be too hard on yourself.

Are all the commenters techs??

No. But I trust the ones that are--charliecats, cold water, and lovemyfour. But I do think that your shot is clear:( looks like boy bits hon. Don't think it could be swollen girl bits at 16 weeks

Thanks I'm sure your probably right. Doesn't make me happy but its the cards I'm dealt. So be it.

was hoping that wasn't boy bits and maybe the cord.

I am sure I couldn't be that lucky. I will wait until 20 weeks but I'm just going to accept it or what it is. Thanks for responding :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->