17... Almost 18... And pregnant...

Horse&Heart<3

Reaction score
I never thought a lot of this could happen to me, I had been threw so much, like an abusive relationship, and loosing most of my friends. But getting pregnant is thee scariest...

I have an unborn child living inside of me, relying on me. And even though I'm young, I'm incredibly excited. So is my boyfriend. Who, I might add, already has a 17-month-old gorgeous little girl that I adore. But were scared to tell his family... His mother found me puking and said to him, "If she is pregnant, I'm going to cut your junk off." As you can see. We're both a little scared of his mom.

George, my boyfriend, is even more excited then I am. And were almost 18, so we figure that his parents wont be able to say much about my pregnancy. He prays for a little boy, but he doesn't mind have a daddy's little girl again either lol.

Were both in a very healthy relationship, I learned a lot from my past relationship where I was stalked, raped, and cheated on by someone who I thought loved me. But breaking up with him and meeting George was one of the best descions of my life and I couldn't be happier. :hugs: I can't wait to make this child my whole world and my whole life.:cloud9:

But I do have things that I have to give up... Like my horse. I cant afford a baby and a horse. So my passion is being put on hold. I still plan to reach my career as a social worker, just at a slower pace now that this has happened. When I signed up for this forum, I was hoping to get some advice on how to tell my boyfriend's daughter's already grandparents... :nope: :wacko:

Welcome to BnB. I got pregnant young to and there is a section for girls in the same situation as you. You'll find a lot of support and advice on here. And congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Welcome honey!!! I got pregnant with my first one at 17 and had him at 18. It was hard but we did it and it worked out great. I wouldn't change things for the world! He is now 8 and I am just getting back to college to move forward with what I want to do in life. Putting my dreams on hold for his has been worth it. Good luck to you!

welcome, it's a tough situation but it's your decision and they should support you no matter what they think. Theres a forum on here for younger mums full of helpful supportive members, they might have a few suggestions or ideas on how to break the news

Hi hun welcome to B&B. Im sorry to read about your past but Im excited for you and your partners future with bump :)

I think there are alot of people on here in the young mom forum who will be really helpfull and help you to deal with your partners parents. I think maybe sometimes older adults can forget what it was like for them when they were younger. I would also speak to your midwife as with mine she was very helpful with how to tell people and things like that.

Good Luck with your pregnancy, I hope all works out for you :) take care

:wave:
Welcome to BnB :flower:
Congratulations on your pregnancy and Good Luck :)
x

Congratulations! And Welcome...even though I just joined an hour ago, lol.

I'd just tell her ASAP. However she reacts, don't let her get to you. You seem like an incredible young women, and you have a good head on your shoulders. I'm sure you'll be an awesome mom!

Congratulations and welcome.

You have been through a tough time but I bet it has made you stronger. Pregnancy can be a scary time but you will be ok, becoming a mum is the most amazing time! I was pg at 20 and in university at the time, I was so scared about what would happen, it all worked out fine, it always does.xxxxx

Look forward to chatting.xxx

Hello and Welcome to BnB congrates.
i am a teen mum,if u need help or anything feel free to talk to me if ur want

Thank you so much for the nice greetings from everyone. I'm not sure of my due date yet, my first doctor's appointment is next week<33.

I'm also 17, going on 18. Sounds like your having it a bit rougher than i am though! Congratulations!! xx

congratulations sweetie!
i can relate to the abuse you have been through and know how hard it is..
but thats in the past and now you have a little mini you on the way!!
i just hope i do too! find out today :)
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back