17 and scared :( please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

binnnk

Reaction score
so here goes, 4 and a bit weeks ago i had unprotected sex around 4 times in a day, my boyfriend did not ejaculate inside me. We were worried about pre-cum so i took the morning after pill. During those 4 weeks i had spotting for about 4 days and then it stopped, i also have had diarrhea. During those 4 weeks, we had sex again (second week after morning after pill and with protection) and one of the condoms broke (he did not ejaculate inside me this time either, pulled out just in time and we found the condom had broken). I have not had many pregnancy symptoms compared to the side effects of the morning after pill, as pregnancy symptoms and morning after pill side-effects are very similar i am stressing out as it is hard to tell if they are pregnancy symptoms or not. After taking the morning after pill you are supposed to get your period within 3 weeks, i have not yet had my period and it is now 4 and a bit days since the morning after pill. I have read on this forum that some women have gotten their period after the 3 weeks of the morning after pill and the fact that i am stressing so much is probably delaying my period more. THE MAJOR WORRY for me however is that i have had a pain in my right hip for around 3 days now, I am so worried and have read things about a sore hip is early preg. symptoms and it is also an ecoptic pregnancy symptom. if somebody could please share their wisdom and advice please it would be a great help.:cry:

Most likely the morning after pill has just messed up your cycle and delayed your period - it's VERY common for this to happen!

Don't stress too much about possible pregnancy symptoms -- just about EVERYTHING can be considered a pregnancy symptom. It doesn't mean that you're pregnant. I've had many months when I was younger that I worried I was pregnant and had "possible symptoms" but I never was!

Even if hypothetically you were having an ectopic pregnancy it's unlikely that you'd have symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy at this point (it's too early).

If your period doesn't come in another week then take a test but more likely it's just that your period is just late from the morning after pill!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"