17 and so scared

Lilliebaby09

Reaction score
My names Lillie I am 17. I had unprotected sex about a month ago. I should have had my period by now. I dont know if im preg. or not. I took a test and it was negitive. that was last week some time. I have started gaing a little weight and my stomach has started to get hard if I am how do Itell my parents the father would be a black boy who i am dating and I am white im soooo scared help!!!!!!!!!!!

hi firstly you should take another test just to be sure,,

As for telling your parents you should tell them as sson as you know for sure get it over with.
It shouldn't matter what race or colour your bf is you are their daughter and will probably want whats best for you ,,

have a look at the teen preg section they will tell you how they told their parents x

Aww hunny (hugs) , Being scared is natural for everyone no matter what age.
As the lady above said it doesn't matter what race either of you are if you are happy together & he is staying with you then that's all you need think about.
Being honest i would tell your parents soon after you find out for definate, They maybe angry at 1st & they may not, But even if they are angry that will quickly turn to a need to help you & guide you. Its a scary time when you have to tell them but you need to be strong, If it makes you feel better or more confident take your boyf with you then they can see he isn't leaving you & that he is going to be supportive. You will also feel like you have his support too.
Another way to try is to go in all guns blazing & excited & burst out with it in a fab way, Sometimes its really hard for people to be negative when they see just how happy/positive you are. When you find out if you are take time to yourself 1st though & talk with your boyf, then tell both parents. xxx

all the best sweetie...hope you get things sorted. xxx

Hi hun.
Hope things turn out the way you want them to!

:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->