17 weeks & bump pic

cmharbour

Reaction score
I am 17 weeks yesterday and I am not sure if I am feeling any movement. I think so but then I am not so sure. When will I know it is def. the baby? This is a picture of my bump this week. 17 weeks.jpg

oh my word what a lovely cute bump you have. I'm jealous. I just keep getting fatter and fatter lol. xxxxx

thats a real cute bump i dont have a big one yet but its getting there in the next few weeks im told the kicks will get stronger im only 14weeks tho so it may be diff for you

depends where placenta is hun if at front u wont feel movements as much

i didnt feel first 'flutters' until about 18/19 weeks. you will know when you feel movement hun. it feels like only yesterday i was posting on here saying i hadint felt any movements and was worried xox

I think I had a flutter at 15+4, but then had nothing else until I felt little kicks at 19+6. Since then I've had a mixture of both. The way I see it, you will know if it's kicks, because it's literally just like someone nudging you from inside. The flutters I've experienced are like vibrations in my lower belly, or like tiny bubbles popping madly. When I got those, I was thinking "is that the baby, or is it gas?" - if I didn't end up tooting (for the want of a better word :blush:) in the ten minutes following the vibrations, then I would figure it was baby.

BTW, you're bigger than I was at 17 weeks. My sig shows my belly at 18+4; when my belly popped :)

Aww honey you look so adorable! You kinda make me feel small, is this your first?? This is my second so i feel huge! And here is a pic of my bump since we are due the same day :thumbup:

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Thank you ladies for making me feel better. I just want to make sure everything is alright. I heard the HB last week and it was nice and strong but I just haven't felt movement and that is what is making me nervous but I am glad that I am not the only one that has experienced this. Tara you have a very cute bump :) This is my second pregnancy but I had twins with my first so I was already really stretched out so the doctor said that it is going to be really easy for me to show this time around.
Tara are you feeling any movement? I thought I would know the feeling when I had it b/c of the boys but I only remember like big movements when you could see them moving from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->