17 years old and just found out.

tiffanypaige

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 17 years old and I just found out this morning that I am pregnant. No I am not happy about it by any means, its the last thing i wanted to happen. I took my sister shopping yesterday and on the way i stopped at fred meyers, made her wait in the car while i bought a box of first responce pregnancy tests. I waited until this morning to take one and when i did it appeared with two pink lines. they wernt faint either they were bold and pink. Immediatly my heart sunk into my stomach and i was no longer hungry for breakfast. I am scared, and have no idea what to feel. However if it is meant to be, it is meant to be i suppose. /:

Welcome to bnb :hi:

I do have a gf and she got pregnant at 17, too. Now she has a beautiful three year old, another one year old and is happily married. Life find its own way, but you'll be fine.

Big hug
-Bentlee

Welcome to BnB hun. I know it's a scary time to find out you're pregnant so young, but many young women go through it and come out stronger and better people for it :hugs:

Remember that if you feel like you're not prepared or aren't in a position to raise this baby to adulthood, there are many infertile couples out there who would make wonderful parents by adoption. That decision is fairly far in the future though for you hun, you have plenty of time to think about it.

Also, there is a teen pregnancy section on BnB where you might feel more comfortable (not that you're not welcome in other sections, you definitely are!)

Welcome to BnB hunni, my mum found out she was pregnant with me at 18 and I feel so lucky to have had a young mum, and she done a wonderful job, it may be scary, but as time goes by it will get easier, I'm sure you will have lots of help and support, BnB is great! All the best and good luck xxx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Hi, I'm 21 and just had a similar thing happen, I had a feeling I was so went to the doc and he confirmed it. It's been 2 days since I found out. My mum had me when she was only 17 and now she has 8 kids and is happily married to my dad! It's your choice though and only you can make it. Here if you need a chat Hun xx

Welcome to bnb! https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/bye.gif
Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy! You should join us over in the 'Teenage Pregnancy' section. A ton of the girls over there went through exactly what you're experiencing. It will all be ok. Things have a way of working themselves out.
I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!
https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/babydance.gif

Welcome! :hi: Why not visit the teenage pregnancy section? :)

hi and welcome! you found the right place for any help you need and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->