17 years old due may 6th, would LOVE to talk w/ someone!

jay004

Mom to Jake.
Reaction score
I would love having a bump buddy! I have msn/texting, whatever!

Can't really tell anyone so this would be AWESOME!

:)

Hey honey, I just wanted so say hello and welcome to BnB, hopefully you can get loads of good advice on here, you must be excited and scared at the same time. You have come to the right place. All good vibes on here!

Who knows your pregnant at the moment?

xx

Hey honey, I just wanted so say hello and welcome to BnB, hopefully you can get loads of good advice on here, you must be excited and scared at the same time. You have come to the right place. All good vibes on here!

Who knows your pregnant at the moment?

xx

Just a couple friends. Haven't got the courage to tell my 'rents yet. It will be such a heartbreak since they really despise the FOB and didn't know we got back together. Plan is to tell them this sunday since I will be 8 weeks then!

Good luck with it!

They will soon come around and love the baby too, probably not your bf but definmately the baby!!!

xxx

Well, I hope your parents accept your pregnancy...Good Luck and a healthy pregnancy to you...I was 19 when I got pregnant with my first child, that is not that far from 17...I am now 26 pregnant with my fourth!!! I don't know when I am due, but if you need someone to talk to I am here for you!!! :hugs:

Awww congrats hope all goes well with your parents. I was 17 when i got pregnant with my daughter. Now I am 19 expecting number two. I will be 8 weeks on saturday :)

Well, I hope your parents accept your pregnancy...Good Luck and a healthy pregnancy to you...I was 19 when I got pregnant with my first child, that is not that far from 17...I am now 26 pregnant with my fourth!!! I don't know when I am due, but if you need someone to talk to I am here for you!!! :hugs:

Thank you! Broke the news to them yesterday and it went the farthest thing from well. Broke my dad's heart. I'm hoping it's just the initial shock.

:) xxx

Awww congrats hope all goes well with your parents. I was 17 when i got pregnant with my daughter. Now I am 19 expecting number two. I will be 8 weeks on saturday :)

Glad to hear someone was in the same boat as I and still living! haha feels like my world is crashing, but I know it'll be ok.

I think this one will be my first and only!
Congrats to you! And good luck xxx

Aww. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first child & was 17 when I had her. I lost friends, family thought I was "out of control". lol. Stay positive =) I did!

Glad to hear someone was in the same boat as I and still living! haha feels like my world is crashing, but I know it'll be ok.

Thats exactly how I felt but the close my due date got the better I felt about everything.

I said she would be my first and only... well looks like I lied to mysel lol.

Congrats and good luck to you to :)

Thank you! Broke the news to them yesterday and it went the farthest thing from well. Broke my dad's heart. I'm hoping it's just the initial shock.

:) xxx

I hope it is just a shock and he will come around for you!!! If you need to talk I am here you can message me on here, or babygirl21485 yahoo im I may not be on there when you are but I will get back to you when I can!!!

I'm sure it's just shock. No parent wants to hear that there teenage daughter is pregnant. We have better/bigger hopes that we have planned out for them. College dorm, graduating from a University with a Bachelors, buying a sports car, and wanting to see us get married BEFORE they become grandparents. However, this is the real world and when women have sex, we also get pregnant. It's just life.

Just stay positive no matter what you do. If you keep baby, please stay in high school and if you can go onto college -do it. Look for universities that have "family housing", there isn't a lot of them but I know the University of Utah does! They have townhouses students who have children and/or spouses...or both! Can rent. Student family housing are usually just hard working parents with children who are trying to make it through school. You also won't get the typical college parties as you would hear in the dorm and almost all of them are equipped with a playground in the back. Financial aid may or may not help with them, and they can be costly to rent for students. Typically, 950+ at the minimum, but they usually are beautiful and safe, plus located near the campus. If babies father lived with you or if you two got married, that would help as he could live with you & help split rent. You can't have just a friend live with you, hence, "family" housing.

The world isn't crashing - but I know exactly how you feel because 7 years ago I was in the same boat as you!

Take Care & Good Luck!!

Hey Hun :) I'm 21 and due may 19 with my first & unplanned
Would love to be your bump buddy! Add me as a friend if you like xx

Thats exactly how I felt but the close my due date got the better I felt about everything.

I said she would be my first and only... well looks like I lied to mysel lol.

Congrats and good luck to you to :)

I also had my 2nd child at 19. My family was so mad, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->