17DPO still no AF - HELP!

NewandNervous

DS 12/10/14
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Been trying to conceive no2 now for 14 months.

I got a peak on CBFM on CD17 im pretty sure this was correct due to EWCM and Ov Pains.

AF was due friday 14dpo but didnt arrive i tested with an IC on saturday morning (15dpo) but stark white BFN.

Im now sat here 17dpo with constant nausea and slightly tender boobs but thats it, no sore nips, veiny boobs or strange tastes etc.

I was sure AF was going to come on friday as i had strong cramping but nothing!

Ive ordered some more test so not planning on testing until they arrive in a couple of days.

Is it possible to get a BFN at 15dpo and go on to get a BFP?

My cycles never go over 34 days normally.

could be a late implantation or just a wonky cycle fingers crossed for you x

It's possible ... good luck :dust:

Thanks ladies.

I've had cramping and nausea on and off pretty much all day.

Surely I can't be imagining it. 😞

Hopefully my test will arrive tomorrow and I can test again praying the test at 15dpo just want sensitive enough and I implanted late.

I feel the same as you! AF is due for me today and there aren't any signs of her yet.
For over a week I've been having cramping, metallic taste in mouth, weird dreams, dizzy, low back pain, sore boobs and nausea.
I only get cramps and sore boobs 2 days before AF comes. Never any other symptoms.

I have two tests, not sure if I wanna take one now or wait until tomorrow morning in case the witch comes

AllyMV88 -

How many DPO are you?

My nausea is still there deffo getting stronger too! Im hoping my tests will be there when i get home tonight so i can put myself out of this misery!

I really do think im pregnant but the BFN at weekend is making me have doubts - especially when most of the women on here are getting BFP at 12dpo and earlier and im getting a BFN at 15dpo. Surely if i was PG it would have shown up!:shrug:

Argh i hate the wait! :growlmad:

According to my Ovia app, I ovulated around the 4th (highest chance of getting pregnant). We BD on the 6th. So assuming I O'd on the 4th, I'm 15dpo as of today.

Oh also, last year when I was pregnant, I took 3 tests (1 dollar store and 2 FRER) and they all showed up as negative. These were taken 10, 12 and 14 days after my 1st missed period. I took a blood test a few days before my 2nd missed period and that's when I got my positive.
The day my bf and I conceived last year was the same day we had sex and I was in my fertile window according to the app.

AF just got me! :cry:

Evil witch had me half believing we'd done it this month.

Oh well onto next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"