17dpo, test line getting lighter.... **UPDATE - Chemical**

J

Jessa

So, I'm really worried this morning. Taking a test this morning was a mistake. I am 17dpo.

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Jessa_014/IMG_4762.jpg

You can almost not see the line anymore. I had to tip the test again to see it properly. I'm not freaking out because I know what will be will be, but it's still upsetting me....

Here's my test from 14dpo.

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Jessa_014/14dpo.jpg

Jessa I found this on https://www.poas.com. Hope it's helpful.

9. I took another test and the line is lighter. Does this mean anything? Should it get darker? Not necessarily. In general, the positive line will be darker when a greater amount of hCG is present in the urine, but not always. Some tests contain more or less dye (meaning there is just more or less color to "stick" to your hCG.) Some tests are more or less sensitive-- even 2 tests in the same box can be different. Also, your urine may have more or less hCG in it depending on what you ate or drank, or how long it's been since you last peed. Food itself does not cause false results, but can affect how much urine you have and how dilute it is. Eating salty chips and drinking caffeine all day will result in more concentrated pee, whereas gorging on watermelon and ginger ale will result in lots of very dilute pee. But an HPT is not meant to tell you "how" pregnant you are. It only tells you if you are pregnant or not. As long as there is a line in the results window, you are pregnant.

Aww hon I'm so sorry. Not much I can say apart from give you a big :hug:

Jessa :hugs:

I don't really know what to say!

XXXXXX

I'm just so pissed off at the world right now. I mean, why me, eh....? There was just some brown-coloured CM when I went to the bathroom. I have no doubt I'll start bleeding soon....

Jessa,

Make sure you get to your doctor on Monday, they'll need to do bloods.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm actually seeing my OB on Monday at 3:30pm. It was supposed to be because the test results are back on my recurrent miscarriage testing. Guess we'll have to talk about this too.

I saw my family doctor yesterday to confirm the pregnancy. I told him I wanted to get in quickly because I wanted it confirmed in case something bad happened. I'm worried that my hcg levels will have already been declining and he won't get anything. Then I'll just look like I made it all up....

same things happened to me this morning im so sorry i know how you feel :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:

If it is the worst case senario then the bloods will have higher levels than the urine.

I'm so so sorry honey.

XXXXXX

:hugs:

If it is the worst case senario then the bloods will have higher levels than the urine.

I'm so so sorry honey.

XXXXXX

That's true. It might be all over by Monday afternoon though. I'll get my perspective back but I just feel like giving up right about now. Not really an option though considering I haven't actually started bleeding yet....

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this... :hugs:
Sending you big hugs and strength to get through this one.

I am really sorry Jessa. I hope it's just a fault with the test or something else.
Sending you massive :hug: xxxx :hugs:

I am so sorry Jessa! :hug: I was really rooting for you! I would still ask for bloods and a scan, lie if you have to... this happened to me last month and the month before and I got the scan and bloods done more than once before I was "cleared". Good luck honey, stay positive, you are a strong woman!

The bloods on monday will still show if you were pregnant... I had some done the other day, my doc said it will either show if I was/are pregnant and they can see if a miscarriage happened.

I hope you are ok... Dr O is good, my friend at work has PCOS and she said dr obrian is amazing and will do anything he can for you.

Oh my lovely lady, I hope this is a dodgy test.

Sending you lots of love xxxx

I'm 100% sure that the test was right. I've done an IC and it didn't have even the faintest hint of a line. By 17dpo, there should be a line on an IC for sure. On top of that, I don't feel pregnant anymore, I'm not bloated this afternoon, and I've had some spotting. The inevitable will occur anytime now....

aww no Jessa hunny i just seen this!!! im still staying positive for you hunny... praying everythings ok! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->