• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

i am this month twiggy56, trying to stay stress free and relaxed i only found out about the wedding last week. so we had to make a snap decision, so we did everything we could this month. so if no :bfp: this month i.l have to wait 8 months to try again. :( i dont wanna have to do that.

how are all you YYM this morning?

Hey newbies :D:D welcum :)
Hows my ladies 2day :happydance:
tudor rose i wish u all the best and hope that u dont have to wait 8 months !!

Not got much to talk about this wk coz :witch: is stil here !!
So anybody wanting any advice or anything just ask :D x.x.x

i am very very well...bit tired....but am going shopping with my only friend who knows im TTC so a bit of "whn i am pregnant" shopping haha xx

So TudorRose when u guna start testing?! U said u were in ur 2ww, im excited for you my fellow YYM!!!!

MaybeBby...any darker on the opk's today?! Shopping sounds gooood!! Stay away from baby gap tho, they have little swimsuits that will make your ovaries weep, trust me- i had to go in with my friend and her baby the other day!!!!! lol

Witch still got u Sam? Least i suppose u get to start a fresh now...wish my bloomin AF would come along, cd62- how long does she need?!!! ahhh!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont know when i.l start testing i havent anywill power so we will see. im going to try and hold out but i suppose we will have to wait..... i hate waiting!

waiting is the worst..u feel like p'ing on a stick just so u get a sense that you're doing something and not stuck in limbo!!! Im totally with ya!!

no news for me... no af here so just waiting to have the bloods taken on wednesday! .... my diets going well too! xx

Oh and ladies, forgot to say...after telling you all about my useless doctor the other day..brushing me off with no bloods or anything done...iv made another app at my surgery with a different doc and taking the fiancè with me for moral support to demand he do bloods!!!! lol. So this different doc hopefully will be more sympathetic to my long cycles and give me peace of mind with bloods....he's only in the surgery on a friday so iv got to wait til next week now...but hallelujah!! Might actually be getting somewhere!! :)

i dont know what the docs give u for being a total STRESS-MESS? lol xxxx

yay - make sure you do get your tests done! x

afternoon opk still faint but jennifer said her OPK werent lined til the day she ov'd so hoping thats good sign..due to ov in 3/4 days yipiee idf i do xx

I aint been on this thread in ages and so mch has happened lol, well just to update, af arrived early this afternoon so CD 1 for me :) (accompained wiv lots of crappy cramps lol) xx

hey girls how are you im on 3/4dpo today and i feel crap!!! full of a cold and im off to work now with the devil, one of the women who is a rank above me likes to give me the run around, if she starts today im going to tell her im off home im not well!!! have a nice day alll you lovely YYMxx

Ugh still a little bit further to go TudorRose, hang in there- resist the poas urge!...and tell that :devil:woman at your work to shove it if shes giving u hassle!!!

WinterKage luv, welcome back to the YYM's! WE missed you!! :D

MaybeBby hows the opk's today?! Darker than yesterday? Got that definite +ive yet?!

Sam...:witch: still got u?!

Drakey any sign of AF yet? Coz im cd 63 and counting...:(

nope no sign of af still!........not too bothered at the mo as i wanna know what my bloods come back like, got a right stuffy nose though. Its doing my head in xxxxxx

Hey guys...my ticker says 4 days til ov but had some egg white CM this mornin..a tiny bit and OPKs are getting darker now yay...still not +ive but darker...keepin up the :sex: at least every 48 hours...but just hopin for that dark read OPK line soon
winterkage-so glad CD1 is here for you yipiee
Drakey hang on in there hun, im sure u will be fine and u will be able to TTC soon
twiggy- ure a star with all ure support messages...hope AF comes soon or ill go and find her for u xxx

Oh and Tudor Rose...tell her she will have the yummy mummies after her

Hello ladies
an idea?! can we start once a day uploading that days OPK pics...if ure OPK'ing...thing may help everyone?
just an idea...i will upload todays 2 at 8 xxx
xxx

ok ladies heres fist opk...CD11...(first one to have a 2nd line) xx

Attachments

• DSC00184.jpg
    DSC00184.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 7
OOOOOH! MaybeBby- thats defo a faint line! I see it! I see it!!! Its saturday night and you need to get bd'ing m'dear!!!! Aw dammit, wish i could start posumsticks!!! :haha:

keep those p sticks comin! (and hopefully darker...!) xxx

thats a good start Maybe baby its a sign you LH is bilding up mine went from none exsiting to this

Attachments

• n 002.jpg
    n 002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member