18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

thanks eggo and i honestly would have to have my mom tell me she is the one that uploaded them all for me i miss my son i got admitted to the hospital today so its been super busy i have been getting moniterd every 4 hours and each monitering takes over an hour =( its just a little lonely here but good news my waight gain is up to 15 pounds total =))))) im extreamly happy and yes i do look ful term to mos to the other people that responded to my updated pics that was me full term with my son lol difference this time is i havent been gaining alot to waight as where with him i couldnt stop packing them on lol but yea them on but yea that is just a little bit of an update on me

awe, how long are in the hospital till?
till the girls are born? can your son come and see you?

yes my son can come see me i feel so much better knowing that he can and i will be in here till the girls are born we are hopeing that that will be close to january its going to seem like for ever =( but gues what we got the girls's waight today and we have baby a(elouisa) at 1 pound 11 ounces baby b(sophia) at 1 pound 7 ounces and baby c(lynette) at 2 pounds flat we are worried about the cords in my identical twins its knotted up and we just have to watch that and make sure that nothing bad is going to happen

yes my son can come see me i feel so much better knowing that he can and i will be in here till the girls are born we are hopeing that that will be close to january its going to seem like for ever =( but gues what we got the girls's waight today and we have baby a(elouisa) at 1 pound 11 ounces baby b(sophia) at 1 pound 7 ounces and baby c(lynette) at 2 pounds flat we are worried about the cords in my identical twins its knotted up and we just have to watch that and make sure that nothing bad is going to happen

Wow, this must be really hard on you :( I couldn't imagine having to spend so much time in the hospital :nope: Will you be staying in the hospital on bed rest indefinitely until the birth then? Are you allowed to leave or anything? It must be quite hard on your son too, who's looking after him?

Good luck hun :hugs:

awe, sounds like they are good weights. I can't wait to see pics when they are born:)
your son is gonna be beating up so many guys protecting his sisters!

wow you look fantastic and your son looks so proud of your tummy / sisters.........what beautifull names and i hope time passes quickly for you good luck to you and your beautiful family

OMG naturally pregnant with tripplets?
WOW thats amazing, most tripplet mommies are not real trippletpregnancies, well you know what I mean LOL xxx

lol thank you all and yes i have to stay in the hospital there is now going out for a day or so it sucks and im afraid that my son is going to snub me because once i am out of here i will be bringing three little babies with me and i wont be able to spend the time that i used to with him i am pretty sure he doesnt understand that he is going to be mommies only baby anymore

Keep us updated with hospital bump pictures! Your son will understand later, especially when he's got three little playmates all the time!

wow! i admire you so much. i'm stressing out about 1 little baby but 3 on the way must be magical and scary all at the same time. i wish you a safe pregnancy and i bet you can't wait to meet them =)

Wanted to stop by & send you some hugs :hugs: it must be tough (& boring!) being in the hospital, but it will be so worth it in the end when you have your precious miracle babies in your arms!! xx

:hug: xxxx

lol thank you all and yes i have to stay in the hospital there is now going out for a day or so it sucks and im afraid that my son is going to snub me because once i am out of here i will be bringing three little babies with me and i wont be able to spend the time that i used to with him i am pretty sure he doesnt understand that he is going to be mommies only baby anymore

Awww :hugs: It must be so hard on you too, but don't beat yourself up about it. Just do your best to be there for him when he comes to visit :)

WOW! Congrats! When are they due? Do you know their sexes? Good Luck!

WOW! Congrats! When are they due? Do you know their sexes? Good Luck!

for a nine month due date i would be due feb 19 but my doc doesnt really expect them to stay in me longer than new years or xmas somen like that and i am having three little girls=)

Hows it going.

I hope your babies are cooking well.

How far gone are you now?

wow just wanted to say i think your fantastic and 3 girls are brillant xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh