18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

I know its early but have you been thinking about names lol

lol i actually asked on the baby name forum for help with coming up with names but for 1 girl if i have any i like the name sophia rose and boys well i like kadence but i already have cole which has the same sounds and i dont know if i will get confused but i need to pic the ones i like becuase not to be crude but i am getting fixed after these three are born

Congrats! I think that is amazing. I would be so overwhelmed, but I know I would overly ecstatic to know that God blessed me with three little miracles. I wish you the best in your pregnancy, and I hope that all is well and you have three very healthy babies. Best of luck!

that pic is amazing hope you have a smooth pregnancy xx

Oh wow
Congrats on all THREE bambinoos
amazing pic :)xx

Wow only just seen this thread (I'm not a teen - just nosying cos I saw your post in the baby names section!)

Congratulations!!!

And I can't believe people are being picky about your dates....jealousy eh? :)

xxxx (one for you and each babe hehe)

Wow that's amazing hun!! Congrats <3
xxx

Thats amazing huge congrats! you must be over the moon. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy xx

WOW what beautiful little babies! never seen a triplet ultrasound before! Good luck with everything xxxx

this is truely amazing!! CONGRATS!!

xxx

Congrates Hope You Have A Healthy And Happy Pregnancy

WOW thats is turly amazing!!!! Congrats!!!

I would love to see a ic of ur bump if ur dont mind posting :blush:

WOW thats is turly amazing!!!! Congrats!!!

I would love to see a ic of ur bump if ur dont mind posting :blush:

I was thinking the same...Bump pic please :thumbup:
Cant wait to see ur newer scans. Its brilliant
Congratulations xxxx

Thanks for posting your pics, they are amazing! I have never seen one before, please please please keep us updated! All the date picking seems very immature! Congratulations and hope you have a safe pregnancy, have they told you how many weeks they expect you to be able to carry them for?

Amazing, thank you so much for posting. Never seen anything like that before!!

I agree with the others, I think your bump will look amazing! xx

wow congrats
how old is your little boy no wonder your thinking about getting done (fixed) your certainly going to have your hands full.... well done to you heres wishing you a healthy and easy pregnacy

my son is two on the 29 of this month and i will when i can have help getting the newer scans up and the belly pics up im big lol already and they expect me to carry till 32 weeks which is xmas day lol so i am kinda scared and kinda excied thank you all for the support i am young but am a perfect mom and you all make me feel better about myself my image and everything that has be going on lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->