18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

Congrats!

Coolcupcake LOVE your dog!!

Wow you will have your hands full!! Congrats - make sure you post pics of your growing bump - it'll be a big one at term!

here is some bump pics starten when i found out this is my two month pic Ashley @ 2 Months.jpg this is my three and a half month picAshley @ 3 months.jpg i have more they are just on the camera sorry

are you hoping for boys girls? or 2 boys 1 girls or 2 girls one boy? lol :p or..

so we have no clue what they will be i hope for all boys but realisticaly there has to be a girl in there lol and my next appointment is on the 17 wish me luck where hopen to find out then and finally got bump pics up

are you hoping for boys girls? or 2 boys 1 girls or 2 girls one boy? lol :p or..

so we have no clue what they will be i hope for all boys but realisticaly there has to be a girl in there lol and my next appointment is on the 17 wish me luck where hopen to find out then and finally got bump pics up

Congratulations hun! I bet its going to be a lot of hard work raising 4 children that are all so young, you'll certainly have your hands full :p I hope you enjoy it too though :) Can't wait to see more scan/bump pics :D

:hugs:

Wow. Great scan pics! Not sure whether to call you lucky or unlucky! That's a hell of a lot of babies for such a young person! I am worried about coping with just one! Well congratulations and I hope it all goes smoothly!!

Your bump photos don't look big for how many are in there.. How did you know you were having triplets so early on?

Wow. Great scan pics! Not sure whether to call you lucky or unlucky! That's a hell of a lot of babies for such a young person! I am worried about coping with just one! Well congratulations and I hope it all goes smoothly!!

Your bump photos don't look big for how many are in there.. How did you know you were having triplets so early on?

my doc did a scan and lol thanks yea i am super scared but like i have said for a lil bit god doesnt put things in our path that we cant handle we might strugle but ill make it through

my doc did a scan and lol thanks yea i am super scared but like i have said for a lil bit god doesnt put things in our path that we cant handle we might strugle but ill make it through

That's a lovely attitude hun and I wish you a very healthy pregnancy and hope everything goes well for you :)

Must be the difference in American and English midwives, generally dont get a scan before 12 weeks here.. Nice to see you're being so strong about it :D

You just HAVE to keep us all updated throughout.. Or me atleast lol

heres more bump pics this is 4 months View attachment 36437 and 4 and a half months we took alot of pics so you might be able to see my belly the best 4 and a half months prego.jpgAshley 4 and a half months.jpg

and an update so i will probably be put on bed rest at home this thrusday i have been having quite a few contractions but were still hoping to find out the gender/s this thursday thanks for all the positive posts thats what i need seeing as i am so dang emotional i can cry over anything right now

You seem so small lol it amazes me..

I hope everything is alright!! Cry as much as you want and need..

You certainly don't look as big as I imagined, it must be youth on your side :hugs: Bed rest sounds grim this early, but I'm sure you'll cope. Best of luck :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->