18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

oh and by the way to all you date picking rude people i am 16 weeks and 4 days every saturday i am another week farther along sorry to you people that are supportive its just i have made my choice i am not stupid and i wont be the center of peoples picking im not to young to have kids and i am an amazing person at that so they can just leave me alone if they dont have anything nice to say
9-1-09
ashley

my son is two on the 29 of this month and i will when i can have help getting the newer scans up and the belly pics up im big lol already and they expect me to carry till 32 weeks which is xmas day lol so i am kinda scared and kinda excied thank you all for the support i am young but am a perfect mom and you all make me feel better about myself my image and everything that has be going on lately

Wow thats fantastic you can carry until 32 weeks! I really hope everything is ok for you. Age is just a number, it doesnt reflect what sort of mum you are.

This is a site for support and we all came on here to look for support at some point so thats what we should give each other no matter what.

Cant wait to see more piccies I've never even seen twin scan piccies until I got on here (thanks Vicky!) and now triplets!

what a fab xmas pressie ....4 kids all under the age of 3 you certainaly will have your hands full lol
ps you allready sound amazing i also cant wait to see more pics and read more about your fabulous babies

congrats, 3 thats amazing, the picture is great xx

k so i have this one its newer than the origional pic posted and this month we hopefully find out what we are having7732_1166462396748_1083560665_30506166_4993312_n.jpg!!!!

are you hoping for boys girls? or 2 boys 1 girls or 2 girls one boy? lol :p or..

k so i have this one its newer than the origional pic posted and this month we hopefully find out what we are havingView attachment 34570!!!!

aww so beautiful can't wait till you know what they are !!!

Also I hope you don't think im one of those date picking people I was tryna correct the one date picker! But I re-read my post and it did sound like I was correcting her but it also sounded like I wasn't but N-e who just wanted to put that out there!

Triplets?!?!?
Aww you lucky girl, thats so amazing, congratulations :D

Ahh you latest scan picture is amazing.

I want to wish you all the best

Best of luck! do try and enjoy your pregnancy, three times the love i know but three times the trouble too lol hope all goes well and you'll have a healthy happy little family around you for christmas :hugs:

Congratulations!! x3! lol good luck with everything in your pregnancy, what a perfect christmas present!! x

Triplets! Wow! Amazing! I'm not actually a teenage mum but had to come over to wish you luck. Sorry to intrude on your forum guys but triplets are soooooo rare. Yay for you :happydance:

Congrats!!! Your scan pic's are amazing. I hope everything goes well and I look forward to seeing updated pictures. Good luck, you are so lucky

Congratulations sweetheart!
i thouught one was hard but geez, your a brave lady hun, cant wait for updated pictures, bet your bump is getting big =]]:hugs:

I'm not a teen mum but wanted to say i have never seen triplet scan pics before and i wish you all the luck in the world with them :)

Congratulations, I look forward to following this thread, and to your next scan pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->