18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

um about 8 or so i have to wait till my mom gets home so that i can use her phone and "try" to get the newer ones put up i think i will just keep posting all my ultrasounds on this one if i can

Uh I'm new here but I just read your story and in your last thread you said you were 14 weeks..

Hi kaci,
i am 14 weeks on friday :smug:

she said just above that she has newer scans.. there prob the only ones to hand she has.

Someones always hen pecking!!! The poor girls being ridiculed already cause someone can't add up dates properly!! I say a conrats to the lady its awesome that shes having trips - its soo rare! And she did say that the scan was older and she'd have some new ones up soon. Its harly like this is a trouble/debate causing thread like some of the shit stirring little 13 yr olds that can't even type properly start. We should be proud she's on our forum :)

:hugs:

xXx

that is FANTASTIC! Iv never seen a triplet ultrasound, thank you so much for sharing...and congrats congrats congrats! 3 times over!! xxx

So cool! Good luck and I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing, I can't imagine carrying triplets can be easy!!!

oh my god that is amazing!!!! congrats congrats congrats (one for each baby!!!) best of luck hun x x x

Her post said that she's waiting for her mom to get home to post the newer ones! Obviously this one is an older one, taken at 8 weeks.

she is right that was an older scan i have newer ones but have to wait my mom is out of town and i dont have a phone to get the pics on the cp and yes i am 16 weeks tomorrow jus to clear everything up the scan you saw was the verry first one i got done and it wwas done at about 8 weeks im guessing here thanks for your support and for looking at my pic its really encouraging

I know its early but have you been thinking about names lol

wow that is amazing, hope that everything goes well for you and good luck for the future!! xxx

OMG, brilliant scan pic! Can't wait to see the newer ones!
Massive congrats, what an amazing blessing! xx

don't take it to heart love theres been a few trolls around I think people are just sometimes over cautious ;)

amazing pics though its incredible

x

Aw wow corgratulations! I wonder if you'll have 2 of one flavour and one of another or 3 of the same? do you think you'll be team yellow or will you find out?
Youre very blessed! how rare is that!! All the best hun, enjoy your pregnancy and hope it goes as smoothly as possible! xx

woow! many many congratulations!! :D

Wow!! Congratulations!! Three little bundles of joy, that's going to be hard deciding on names, I had trouble enough choosing the one! :blush: haha. I wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy hun, take it easy :flower:

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->