18 dpo BFN high temp

Matilda99

Reaction score
Hello there! My first post here ☺️

I am now month 6 TTC, 18 dpo!
As of now, I have no symptoms other than peeing ALOT and a bit more tired and my basal temp keep rising!

I have done 3 BFN tests… pretty sure I ovulated on CD18! I will link my graph

Do you guys think I can still be pg?

IMG_0622.png

I am not an expert but did do some charting with my older children and the very youngest and my anovulatory charts looked a lot like yours. Period sometimes would also be a bit late after those.
Having said all that I'd keep testing every couple of days until AF shows

I'm on my computer and I can't really see the temps. I will say, it looks flat. So I agree either it's anovulatory or you haven't Oed yet. Are you doing opks? At 18dpo, you'd either have AF or a period. So regardless, what you have pinned as O is not O. Sorry :( I know that's frustrating. HOWEVER I did have one cycle where my temp did not drop until I was in my fertile period of my next cycle. I had my AF and everything. Was massively annoying. I would send the chart and info to your ob though doesn't hurt to let them know and get their insight. Heck, might even order you a blood test.

Im with @DobbyForever that chart doesn't show ovulation yet as temps flat.
I normally ovulate every cycle and weve been trying for 16 cycles and i had one cycle i didn't ovulate back in November, it was due too illness but my chart stayed flat.
I will show you that chart and then one of my normal ovulation charts and i hope that will help.
So my ovulation chart looks like thisScreenshot_20230530_133551_FF App.jpg
And the cycle i didn't ovulate
Screenshot_20230530_133715_FF App.jpg
The very high temps at the start of that cycle was down to illness and fever.

It can be normal to have a non ovulation cycle and i did go onto ovulate the following cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->