18 dpo fainter line than yesterday..going crazy!

S

shaerichelle

yesterday I took 3 tests. Dollar store, frer digi and frer. The only one that gave me a very faint line was frer. My dh couldn't see it. Today it's even fainter.:cry: My ds I had issues with tests too. But I have heard frer has had issues with some antibody strip. Never had line on frer not even with jan loss when I had line on another test.

I feel so pregnant. Many things are new to me. Dh says my bbs are growing sideways..pains in my armpit. My bbs hurt are tender and the nips are hurting. Lots of twinges and stuff..especially around the belly button. And the nausea..i didn't even have this much with my ds..lots of gas..pubic bone and chest bone pain..tiredness and most of the time have to wear bra to bed. My cm is a lot and I run to the loo to see if af is coming. Oh and can't forget the headaches which are rare for me. And hunger and when I eat I wanna barf.

I know Megg has issues with tests..does anyone else? I would worry but faint tests scare me. I know I am pregnant. Also any advice or thoughts? Getting a blood test is difficult. Ever just know you are preggo. My dh says ignore the tests you are.

thank you for all your support..

Hi Shaerichelle - I would wait a few days and test again - I got a v faint line on ic tests last sat & sun - the sat one at 13dpo I was so unsure as it was so faint I thought bfn - I took a clear blue digi on Monday and got "pregnant 1-2", I did my second digi today and got "pregnant 2-3" - so maybe leaving a few days will give it a chance to have a noticeable difference - when they are so faint it's easy to misjudge - especially if like you say you have issues with these - what did the digi say? if the frer ones are a prob can you try another brand of digi?

Really try and relax - your oh sounds like a v lovely sensible chap :)

hx

the digi said no. Dh said give it a week or two. So I'm gonna wait and do a digi. Feeling some heaviness down there today. Af was due yesterday. It's weird how these tests work.

i know ness had issues with the frer with the antibody strips, have you tested again?

The antibody strips are really visible in the FRER now, causing a lot of ppl to think they have a :bfp: when they dont :cry:

yes rach you are right.

deb I agree.

but I know I'm preggo. My mom said back in the day they didn't have hpt..

can you get into your doctors for a blood test??

ah this happened to me I got faint lines then no lines at all. I had to go into the Doctors office every week for blood tests, saw the HB at around 7 weeks? I forget but I sadly had a MC at 8+5 but the doctor said it had nothing to do with my hormone levels.

Fx'd for you hun :hugs: I know many women who have trouble with getting a positive on a hpt have the same probably when bloods, my doctor tired to explain that sometimes the fetus implants in a different area which makes it harder to pick up hgc?? not sure how true that is but that's what I was told xoxoxo

just saw your post Shan - fx you get a darker test and that the digi shows up "pregnant" for you :hugs: xx

Thank you ness and moochacha. I hope it does too. I am just staying with I am pregnant. I hope that I dont have that issue moochacha. I hope Jenny is right for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->