18 DPO (I think?), No AF, but awful cramps

starbelly

Reaction score
Okay so. I finally joined one of these sites after lots of reading and obsessing,ha.

I know I should just chill and accept that I am likely NOT pregnant, but here's my situation:

We aren't TTC but we have been VERY careless this past month so knowing that there is a chance makes me kind of excited AND/also a little worried if I'm NOT bc we had so much unprotected sex..even though I know it can take forever for people who are actually trying!

According to my Period Tracker App (no temping, none of that...) I'm 18 DPO, 4 days late for my period. I've been having very bad cramps, feeling almost exactly like when AF comes but nothing has happened yet. My boobs felt sore for the first time today but nothing crazy (and sometimes that's a normal AF symptom, too). I've had lots of BFNs on different brands for the past ten days. *yes, I have gone crazy*

I am so so so bloated and feel hormonally crazy where I'm so frustrated that I'm either not bleeding and also not pregnant and that AF is just delaying my suffering. I don't think I can last another day being this bloated and gross, ha!

My "symptoms" so far:

-Period feeling cramps - low, warm, full heavy feeling and pulling in lower abdomen, pelvic area, twinges, sharp weird feelings, feeling like AF is going to start any minute lately.
-About two weeks ago, one morning I had an odd dizzy/nauseous spell where I had to sit down to collect myself and it lasted a few minutes and kind of freaked me out...but it's never really returned.
-I got a bad cold a week ago. Sore throat, stuffy nose, slept for a whole day and just now feeling back to normal.
-Lower back ache (again, normal for AF)
-Feel constantly full and swollen, like a ballon that needs to be pricked for the air to come out.
-OH and in the past 2-3 weeks I have hard a really hard time sleeping/staying asleep. It's getting a little better now but there was a solid two weeks where it felt like I'd pop up awake every 2 hours.

The past few days I've thought sex would bring on AF,but no sign of blood yet. If I ovulated late, could I still be pregnant and have it not showing up on test?

*Also, my last period came randomly 4 days early. Not sure what that could mean for this cycle though?

Update: This morning, which is 19 DPO according to my APP, I just took a test and clear as day negative. I keep thinking that the NEXT day could all of the sudden have a faint line or bfp. Still no period but feeling all of her complete shit!

I know since I didn't confirm ovulation, I could have ovulated later. So could that mean it would take longer for a BFP? Or should I be seeing it anyway since you're supposed to be able to see it earlier than 5 days late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->