18 Month old Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Ideas for 18 Month old gratefully received please?

Happyland Sets, Toy Garage, Crafty Bits, Puzzles, Mega Blocks, Scuttle Bug, Doll & Pushchair

Doll, dolls house, train track, pretend food, wheelie bug, kitchen, pretend vacuum cleaner, happyland, dress up stuff,

My LO is 18months now, he's getting a lot of fun out of pushing his brick trolley around and a toy brush at the moment.

My LO is around that age he loves things that he can copy like phones and gadgets etc.
Happy land sets are great - arts and crafts - blocks etc x x

Arts and crafts
Train set
Activity cube
Cars/Dollies
Trampoline/Bouncy castle (mothercare do toddler one £22 reduced from £45 at min)
Shape sorters
Rocking horse

I would suggest

a buggy and doll.
Play food.
Noahs ark toy and animals.

These are all of Amaris faves from last christmas, everything else got binned/charity shopped just before her second birthday because she never looked at it!

Oooh I not heard of Happyland sets – going to look at those!

Any recommendations of dolls / prams?

Also, play kitchen recommendations?

Going to look at that trampoline now!

we got lo a pram for her birthday and got it from smyths think it was called molly its a great height for there age as all the others were too high for her to see over the top,

she plays with her doll and pram and happyland stuff the most mega blocks come a close second!

Thomas will be 16 months but is getting

Leapfrog alphabet airlines
Wooden puzzles
Fisher price little people wheelie cars
Books
Toy kitchen
Hoover
Possibly a cozy coupe
I'd like to get the v tech toy tool bench

Few other bits I forget what x

we got lo a pram for her birthday and got it from smyths think it was called molly its a great height for there age as all the others were too high for her to see over the top,

she plays with her doll and pram and happyland stuff the most mega blocks come a close second!

What happy land sets you got? x

at the min she only has a couple of little ones i got on ebay, but she has the farm a greengrocer and one were you get a policman, camera man runner and motorbike rider, but for christmas ive got her the big boot and the cherry cottage although im thinking of keeping one of them for her birthday in march :flower:

The happyland bus is good but you might be wanting girly sets? :flower:

Thanks we got the V - Tech bus and Fisher Price Little People Farm Set. So will be looking at some of the other sets I think, gonna have a nose on Ebay & other websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"