18 months ttc - BFP at last!!!

Broody22

Pregnant with twin boys!
Reaction score
Hi girls - been more of a lurker on here but have finally got BFP :happydance:

after 18 months ttc and 3 months using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor (also in middle of day 21 bloods) and hubby due to go for SA on wednesday we finally got our positive PG test.

I had an early mc back i June 2008 and we had almost given up hope. Infact we were talking about forking out to go for private IVF so am over the moon thats no longer an option.

am very aprehensive after what happened first time round, but going to stay positive and speaking to doc on wednesday about getting an early scan booked. Can't wait to know everything is alright and can relax and enjoy being PG.

Susan x

Congratulation susan.... i had a mmc back in nov 2008 after conceiving really easily the first time round but we are having no luck concieving again so your story is inspirational in that it can happen even if it does take a little longer than we'd like

Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

definetly chanel - hang in there.

you will get that well deserved :bfp: soon :)

x

Congrats thata wonderful news. Enjoy being pregnant x

Many congratulations hun.... what is your due date???

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many congratulations hun.... what is your due date???

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hunny - think either end of april or beginning of may?? will find out for definite when i see doctors on wednesdy :) x

That's wonderful news hun, hope you have an extremely happy and healthy 9 months!!! Try not to worry too much, it's unlikely that anything will happen and you should enjoy every minute of carrying this LO as it's the only time you will be carrying him or her... or them!!!!

thank you chilli - still in amazement...not sure how il keep quiet for another 8 weeks yet!! lol

hoping we get an early scan to put our minds at rest but got good feeling about this one :)

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

that is fabulous news....congratulations!!!! :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats hun! Hope you have a healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back