18, WTT, and seeking advice.

Mojococoa

Reaction score
Hello. I'm 18, and I'm WTT. I'm WTT because I want to be totally and completely independent before I have a baby... But also, I'm lonely 😔 I know that 18 is young to start having children, but I think I'm ready. I've helped my sisters raise their kids, but now I just want to begin my own. Does anyone have any advice they would like to share about being a "teen parent" or WTT?

:hi: welcome to bnb I was 19 when I got pregnant. You can PM me if you want :)

There is actually a teen forum that you can hop on and look for women just like you! I was 19 when my husband and I started to try, but I was diagnosed with severe PCOS and I was told by my previous OB I had better get used to the idea of having kids young if I wanted even the slightest chance of conceiving on my own. My sister had the same exact thing at my age, and by 29 had a total hysterectomy because her PCOS turned into endo. So I felt like I had a ticking time bomb on my back. If you think you're ready, there shouldn't be any here to judge. I was young too - But I'm a better person for the things I've gone through at such a young age.

Definitely check out the teen forum - check it out here! Teen Pregnancy Forum

Good luck and welcome to BnB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"