18 yrs old.. Help please!!

Wishin4BFP

trying for baby #1
Reaction score
My last period was oct 19th had brown spotting and it was pretty light.
I have irregular periods.

The past few days I've had watery discharge & bloating.
My nipples are tender when I touch.. When I got out of the shower this morning I noticed a little bit of dried up flaky white stuff from my right nipple.. Also my nipples/bbs have been a little itchy!

TMI: I've had diarrhea twice in the past few days ugh!

What's going on?

TIA Ladies!

Well it's been about 25 days since your last period- have you tested? Are you taking any birth control? x

No one will be able to tell you for sure, but as you probably are aware, that CAN be a sign of pregnancy or can just be PMS. Sometimes us ladies can have particularly strong hormonal periods that can make symptoms a lot worse or bring on new symptoms. You may be coming down with something too.

Just take a test if you can and try not to panic :flower:

No one will be able to tell you for sure, but as you probably are aware, that CAN be a sign of pregnancy or can just be PMS. Sometimes us ladies can have particularly strong hormonal periods that can make symptoms a lot worse or bring on new symptoms. You may be coming down with something too.

Just take a test if you can and try not to panic :flower:

I know & thanks.. I will test.

god i panicked when i saw "18 years old please help"..i thought you were not TTC dont panic and test in the morning to know for sure...good luck :thumbup:

Sorry and thanks.. I'm going to get a test Tuesday ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->