19 & 28w4d Pregnant

juniorsmama

Reaction score
I am from Maryland , US and just turned 19 , April 9th , when I was 27w5d.
My fiance and I have been together for about 6 months. We're currently waiting for our house in progress to be finished , not giving us a lot of time to settle in before Mark Jr. arrives. It's been a very good pregnancy. Besides , I spotted twice and almost blacked out a couple times. I thought I was having false contractions today. Everything has turned out fine. No morning sickness really. Just swollen feet, so can't really complain. I worry about every little thing though. I'm so overprotective!
I do look forward to meeting you all and have enjoyed wandering around this site.
Can anyone relate?

Hi! I'm from Wisconsin (and what a boring state it is) and am 21 weeks, 1 day pregnant with my second little one. My OH and I already have a one year old little boy named Aiden, who is the light of my life. Our second is going to be a little girl and we are so excited. My pregnancy has been horrible compared to Aiden's, but still not that bad. Just mild morning sickness, cramps, sore boobs, and heartburn. Oh, by the way, I'm 17 (will be 18 next month) and my boyfriend is 19. Hopefully he'll propose to me soon. I already picked out my ring. :rofl:

Congrats!

hi im 28 weeks and 4 days im from california and im also 19 me and my OH have been together 2 yrs8 months ive gotten to the stage where i worry about everything too ppl think im crazy but i do feel what i feel and i cant help it darn hormones lol but you got it easy i had horrible morning sickness sore boobs swollen feet back aches nose bleeds the list goes on and on lol but its worth it to me

Hi, welcome to the forum! :hi:

Just to reasure you that at your stage Braxton Hicks/fake contractions are normal. If you have any worries we are here! :)

xxx

Thank you all so much for your replies!

I just noticed I said my fiance and I have been together for 6 months , when I meant almost 6 years.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues y'all have had in your pregnancies , but hopefully it's subsided. From my experience , I don't think the swollen feet has though!

That is too funny Aiden's Momma about already picking out your ring. I hope he proposes soon too! Do you have any tips for a first time mom? I'm not really nervous or scared , I just know i'm going to worry a lot and be even more overprotective. I love this boy more than anything already and I can't wait to meet him. Are you a stay at home mom?

Peanuts Mommy ~ How is it out in Cali? I thought a lot of people were from the UK. Are you expecting a boy or girl or waiting to find out? We're only one day a part in our pregnancies :) It's nice to meet people who can relate! Everyone thinks i'm crazy too and makes fun of me , but like you , I can't help it! It's a Mother's nature. Is this your first child?

Do y'all know if you want meds or natural? I want to go all natural and hope that's the way it goes! What did you do the first time Aiden's Momma?

Thank you nikky! Those things feel like the real thing! I thought I was having false contractions , but wasn't sure.

Thank you all so much for being so welcoming!

Thank you all so much for your replies!

I just noticed I said my fiance and I have been together for 6 months , when I meant almost 6 years.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues y'all have had in your pregnancies , but hopefully it's subsided. From my experience , I don't think the swollen feet has though!

That is too funny Aiden's Momma about already picking out your ring. I hope he proposes soon too! Do you have any tips for a first time mom? I'm not really nervous or scared , I just know i'm going to worry a lot and be even more overprotective. I love this boy more than anything already and I can't wait to meet him. Are you a stay at home mom?

Peanuts Mommy ~ How is it out in Cali? I thought a lot of people were from the UK. Are you expecting a boy or girl or waiting to find out? We're only one day a part in our pregnancies :) It's nice to meet people who can relate! Everyone thinks i'm crazy too and makes fun of me , but like you , I can't help it! It's a Mother's nature. Is this your first child?

Do y'all know if you want meds or natural? I want to go all natural and hope that's the way it goes! What did you do the first time Aiden's Momma?

Thank you nikky! Those things feel like the real thing! I thought I was having false contractions , but wasn't sure.

Thank you all so much for being so welcoming!

My boyfriend is actually saving money for my ring and I think he might get it for my 18th birthday, but I might just be a little too hopeful. Lol. As for tips, mostly, just don't be afraid to make minor mistakes. It happens and you learn from it and it's over. I've made quite a few "mommy" mistakes in the year my son's been alive but we're all still alive and well. lol. Also, whenever the baby naps, take a nap. I learned that the very hard way. I'm kind of a stay at home mom. I don't graduate high school until this May, but I only go part-time. I transfered to an Alternative High School after about 2 months into my senior year because my classload was extra big. I was taking 10 full time classes in a 7 hour school day. That really didn't have a whole lot to do with getting pregnant and having Aiden, though. I spent much of my freshman and sophomore years screwing around and I had to try to make it up my senior year. Actually, the best years I had in high school I was either pregnant or had Aiden. lol. Aiden's daddy (my OH) is also a part-time senior in high school. He didn't graduate last year and is getting a few of the credits he needs this year. We both go the same hours, so while we're at school, family members watch Aiden. But after the four hours I'm in school, I stay at home with all day.

With Aiden, my water broke and I wasn't having regular contractions by the time I got to the hospital (took 45 minutes to an hour to get there due to a snowstorm) so I was given Pitocin to "speed things along". I got narcotic medication through my IV (Stadol) and it didn't seem to do much anyways. I really didn't want to get an epidural, so I made it through without that. This time I hope I have a natural labor, without Pitocin or any pain medication. If I get induced again, then I'll probably have Stadol, but I'm definitely going to try going without the epidural.

I was 19 when i found out i was pregnant, we were building a house at the time and it ended up we JUST finished it..we slept there once and then she was born the next day :lol:
Braxon Hicks are quite scary the first time you get them, i cant wait to have my next baby.. :happydance:

Awwe , Tabitha and Aiden are too cute you guys!!

So, you're pretty much in the same situation we're in , Blob. That's good you finished just in time! Things are moving right along , but I wish we were there now :) Braxton Hicks were very scary because I am only almost 29 weeks along. Wasn't that bad though!

I got my ring on my 16th birthday. Like I said , we've been together for 6 years!! My ring is just a little something from the heart. I wouldn't have it any other way or a bigger one. When is your birthday?

I am going to try and make the child care basic classes and infant cpr. We're definitely attending the child birth preparation class. Are there any of the minor mistakes that stick out? :) That's all about of being a mama! That's really good advice though. I hope we're on the same sleep schedule. I'll try to be :) I'm glad you mentioned that.

So , you're going to graduate next month?? I just graduated March 15th. I was taking out of school in the middle of 7th grade to home school. I ended up slacking off and not doing my work. I went into a different program where you have to complete 96 tests. I had about 30 done and when I found out I was pregnant , I crammed 1-5 in one day for a couple months. I was also in an explosion Mother's Day of last year , so I had a lot going on in 08! The best part was when I found out I was pregnant and probably the scariest. Once I broke it to my parents , it was smooth sailing!

I really hope things go well with this labor and we can just go all natural without complications. Isn't that what everyone wishes for right? I have heard too many horror and bliss stories about epidurals , but I definitely do not want one. I have heard some women become loopy and it doesn't effect some giving stadol. I just figure I don't have drugs the whole time i'm pregnant and my grandmother/mother did it , I've walked through flames and had my eyeliner tattooed on , so I think with a little support , I can do it and will be just fine! It doesn't last forever is what i'm going to remember and look what i'll have when it's all said and done!

When is your due date? Mine is July 4th.

Best of luck to you all!

california is lovely its geting kind of hot though heat and pregnancy can drive you crazy lol ... im having a little girl shes my first child i cant wait for her to get here im a little nervous but im ready at the same time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->