19+3 fourth child bump pic +rant sorry

queencarrie

Reaction score
big/normal cant decide?

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
After seeing all different bump pics I don't think there is a 'normal'. But either way it's a really nice bump!!! x

I agree with previous poster, I don't think there is a normal. My dr says each time you tend to be a little bit bigger. Just because all of the muscles and ligaments have been stretched out before and they don't hold everything in as well as they did the previous time.

Cute bump!

i say normal as in not "freakishly huge" normal im getting a complex everyone is saying im massive and im sick of hearing "are you sure its not twins" and tbh i didnt think i was that big why do ppl like to put a downer on everything?
im 30 on my fourth pregnancy and i wasnt exactly tiny before FOUR AND A HALF MNTHS PREGNANT IM HARDLY GONNA BE BLOOMIN TWIGGY NOW AM I ARGHHHHHH
sorry rant over ive bottled that in all day i work with public and some ppl just cant keep comments to themselves x

First of all, you look fabulous and pregnant!!

If it was your first I would say you look big for just 19wks.

As this is your 4th and generally you are bigger than your first, I would say you look perfect!:flower:

thnx.... ive posted this same pic on fb and had 18 comments basically all saying im huge 1 said i'd eaten my other kids!!!! 3 say are you sure its not twins there are a couple of nice 1's in there two but WTH.... why do ppl say such stupid bloomin things especially to an hormonal rollercoaster its god damn annoying i have zero tolerance for idiotic remarks when im pregnant lol

i think u look lovely my darling!! i keep getting the are u sure there isnt 2 in the remark and i feel like screaming ive had 3 scans i think we would bloody no by now!!!! IDIOTS!! im on my second and i was showing early and yea im quite big but i wouldnt say i was freakishly massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do u think? :flower: xx 21weeks on this one btw xx

Attachments

• iphone piccies with blackberry pics 001.jpg
    iphone piccies with blackberry pics 001.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
Its hard to say when you dont know the normal shape of the person! :) I feel huge but to others, I dont have a bump as I am so petite.

i think u look lovely my darling!! i keep getting the are u sure there isnt 2 in the remark and i feel like screaming ive had 3 scans i think we would bloody no by now!!!! IDIOTS!! im on my second and i was showing early and yea im quite big but i wouldnt say i was freakishly massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do u think? :flower: xx 21weeks on this one btw xx

i think you look about the same as me :thumbup: were just blooming :hugs: to hell with all the idiots i say, i think pregnancy is an amazing unique journey for every woman which would be alot easier if ppl kept there hooters out :dohh:

ive taken it off fb now the comments were depressing me it'll be the last pic i post on there for abit :(

Aww hun, don't let them upset you! I'm on my 4th as well and im 19+4 today :thumbup: I took a bump pic yesterday so I'll add it when I get on the laptop instead of my phone. I dont feel that big yet bit I was a lot bigger at this stage when I was pregnant with dd last year. I've actually put ona bit more weight than i did with her though so I must've just got fat everywhere else lol!

yea screw what others think i love my bump and i wouldnt change it at all my baby is just lovely and healthy and im happy with that! i think we look lovely!! xx

This was taken in the morning, its always bigger by the evening! x

Attachments

• IMAG0288.jpg
    IMAG0288.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel