19 month baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting him a 'big' present (because I can't think of one :blush:), but my mum is getting him the Honeybake oven and I've got the matching tea set for him and will probably get a few similar bits, I've got him a doll with a pram and car seat, a little medical set, and I'm getting other bits like a wooden post box and a little microphone with stand because he loves singing.
I've made him a little hat and scarf set and I'm making him some play food. I've bought him a new coat and will prob get some other clothes. Anything else I get him will just be what I see and like. I don't want to 'overload' him with presents because he'll just get bored too easily, so I'll probably end up asking his aunties to get some of what I want to get him to share it out a bit.

My LO main present will be a wooden kitchen, and accessories to go with it. Any toddler groups we got to thats the only thing he plays with. Hes 18 months now.

not sure yet but hell have happy land things as he loves them and my mums getting him a funpod as he loves standing up at the work tops x

Summer will be 19 months and so far we're getting/got :

Toy Kitchen
Set of 20 toy animals, she's obsessed with animals atm
An easel thing that's magnetic on one side (or whiteboard) and chalkboard on other side.
The Proper Baby Annabel
Silvercross Doll's buggy :)

So far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member