19, TTC, looking for buddy!

kayleeheartsu

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a a younger lady to share everything with on my TTC journey! I am 19, my OH is 20. We are getting married this year. It was originally planned for October, but decided to wait a bit longer as we want to get our home finished completely before we get married. If you are interested in being my TTC buddy, then just reply to this thread, and if you would like to know more about me, just ask! :):flower:

welcome to ttc good luck for this month sending you lots of :dust: your way
im 26 so a bit away from your age you might be looking for a buddy closer to your age and this will be my 3rd pregnancy we have a little boy who is three and we had a mc in april 2010 so we are going crazy with the :sex: now to give our son a sibling before he gets to old

Hi, I am 21 and have been trying to conceive since July this year. O:)

Hey! Im 23 and ttc#1! Baby dust to you all! Its nice to chat to people who understand. x

welcome to ttc good luck for this month sending you lots of :dust: your way
im 26 so a bit away from your age you might be looking for a buddy closer to your age and this will be my 3rd pregnancy we have a little boy who is three and we had a mc in april 2010 so we are going crazy with the :sex: now to give our son a sibling before he gets to old
Sorry for your loss hun! :hugs: I had a mc in june 2009.. that pregnancy wasn't planned, but my OH & I have finally decided to try again! :flower:
My step sister is three as well! She is very excited that I'm trying to have a baby! She rubbed my tummy and asked me if I had a baby in there! ::haha:

Hi, I am 21 and have been trying to conceive since July this year. O:)
Lots of baby dust to you hun! My OH & I also started our TTC journey in July! :flower:

Hey! Im 23 and ttc#1! Baby dust to you all! Its nice to chat to people who understand. x
Thank you! Baby dust to you as well. It is nice to chat with other people. I'm not sure if you are referring to people not understanding TTC so young or not... But if you are, I have literally no support from most of my family. My sisters are the only ones that think it is a good idea. I have a great head on my shoulder though... and I think that it is a perfect time for me & OH to TTC. We have good jobs, and I am almost done with my schooling. I decided to finish online! :flower:

Thanks! My OH is the only person that knows ive stopped BC so I dont really have anyone to talk to about it all so I feel like im going mad so its really nice to talk to people that understand and are going through similar things and can understand and relate to you?! I stopped BC at the end of July as well! x

Thanks! My OH is the only person that knows ive stopped BC so I dont really have anyone to talk to about it all so I feel like im going mad so its really nice to talk to people that understand and are going through similar things and can understand and relate to you?! I stopped BC at the end of July as well! x

I was on depo for 9 months its been nearly two years now since I have been off of the injection. I got my period back in January, but I haven't started tracking them yet because they are quite irregular. I didn't have AF for the month July. Which is odd cause since I got my AF back I hadn't missed one.. I took several HPT's and they all came back positive except the digi's, which didn't work for me.. So I went to confirm and tests came back negative.. I went back once a week till I got my period because I hadn't got a period.. and I finally got it on the 25th.. and still on it, with no sign of it stopping.. I go back to the doctor next week to discuss things to regulate my periods.

Sorry for writing a book! :flower::flower:

Hey! I'm 22 be 23 in Dec! My love is a bit older he's 29 and we're getting married sometime this year I kind of want to be totally random about it and just get eloped!! We've been trying since March

Aww its so frustrating and complicated isnt it? Its a shame things werent more straightforward! Esp being irregular its so hard to track things! x

Hey! I'm 22 be 23 in Dec! My love is a bit older he's 29 and we're getting married sometime this year I kind of want to be totally random about it and just get eloped!! We've been trying since March
Baby dust to you! :flower:
I have also thought about just eloping! :haha: My family wouldn't be to happy if i decided to elope though, so we're just going to have a small wedding! How long have you two been together?

Aww its so frustrating and complicated isnt it? Its a shame things werent more straightforward! Esp being irregular its so hard to track things! x

I think I may just give up on tracking and :sex: every other day! :blush:
I want :baby: so bad I'm about to go nuts!:flower:

Aww lots of Baby Dust to you! I know what you mean! Im just worried incase im not ovulating or im gonna have problems! Do you feel as if you start to worry about every little thing? x

Aww lots of Baby Dust to you! I know what you mean! Im just worried incase im not ovulating or im gonna have problems! Do you feel as if you start to worry about every little thing? x

Thanks hun! Yes I do. I'm going to buy some ovulation tests & hpts tomorrow.. I wanna have plenty, as I think I'll be coming off AF in a couple days. Hopefully, lol.
What all are you doing to help conceive?
Where are you from? I'm from US.

Im from England! Yeah im worried about doing the ovulation tests incase im not and plus I dont know where to start? Im thinking that im going to see how things go and then maybe go to the Doctors? What about you? x

I'm gonna try ovulation tests this cycle and the next one.. if no baby yet, im gonna go talk to the drs. im kinda scared about going. :(

Yeah im worried about Ovulation tests incase they all just say im not! Im thinking the same as you im gonna head to Doctors! But im also worried about going! x

I'm so worried that the doctors will tell me I can't conceive. How long have you and OH been together?

Yeah thats what im worried about too! But id rather know whats going on then I know? I hope everythings okay! Nearly a year and we are engaged! You? x

Yeah. I know what you mean, but at least if they tell us we aren't ovulating or something, they can help us! My OH & I have been together for almost a year as well, we had been good friends for a long time before deciding to get together.

Aww so pretty similar to me! Im thinking of going to Doctors this week however im nervous! x

I have to wait a couple of weeks to go. My OH had a job interview, and we're waiting for the place to call and tell us that his background check came back through & to come in for a drug test... then we're going to look at houses... so I will have to wait till we figure the job situation to settle down, and then we have to pack things from our old home to our new one. It's going to be a busy couple of weeks, but OH will be making more money. We're getting a bigger home before a baby comes! Good luck if you decide to go to the drs, I hope you get wonderful news! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->