19, TTC, looking for buddy!

hey hun! 22 yr old, stopped bcp in june and ttc since aug.
i "charted" aug. this cycle i have decided DH and i are just going to dtd every other day :)
good luck

Just a quick reply im so sorry to hear some parts of your stories! But I admire you all for being so strong! Really inspirational! Good luck and baby dust to you all!
Irregular cycles are such a pain!
I went to the Drs! Did not make me feel much better tbh!
x
I'm sorry about the drs! If you don't mind, what did they tell you? Missed chatting with you!:hugs:

I just wanted to tell you ladies Good Luck on your baby making journey and never let people get in the way of what you want. It does not matter how young you are and if they like it or not. Your life is your life and you have to live it for you. I am 26 now and have 3 children trying for my 4th one, which everyone tries to tell me I need to wait longer or blah blah blah and I don't care what they think....Anyway I was 19 when I got prego with my 1st child I had been on the depo shot for four years then was off of it for a year. Then boom BFP I gave birth to my 1st daughter 2 weeks before my 20th b day. Have Fun and don't worry so much and I am pretty sure it will happen for you all FXed for y'all!! :dust:
Thank you so much! I finally told my whole family, and OH's family... Some are supportive, but most want us to weight. Baby dust to you too sweetie! :)

Heyy! i would love to be your TTC buddy! I am 19 also and just got married to my husband in May, who is also 20. :)
Sending lots of happy thoughts your way!
I'd love for you to be my buddy as well! :)
How is being married? I'm very nervous! :dohh:

Hi I'm twenty I'll be twenty one in november. My fiance and I have been casually ttc for a year we've been together two yrs now. I had a m/c at 17 wks when I was 18 with an ex boyfriend. I have wanted nothing more than to have a baby since then. He has a 3 yr old daughter so that helps fill the whole. Her mother left her when she was 22 months and I've been mommy since then! I still want to experience the newborn baby though! I am 4 dpo right now so I hope we get our bfps!
My step sister kind of feels the whole in my heart.. I don't think anything can really feel it for me. I have wanted bubs in my arms ever since m/c! I haven't started tracking correctly. I'm waiting till AF gets here, and I'm going to start using FF everyday!

I'm 21 been trying for 3 years. I have infertility, been trying since I was 18. Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you to sweetie! :) I haven't went to the drs yet... I am going to try to wait a couple more cycles, and hope I get a BFP.. if not, then drs here I come! lol. I want to go now, but OH wants me to wait... :hugs:

hey hun! 22 yr old, stopped bcp in june and ttc since aug.
i "charted" aug. this cycle i have decided DH and i are just going to dtd every other day :)
good luck
My OH & I are trying to dtd every other day as well... or multiple times in a day! :haha:

Hi there. I'm also 19 and TTC our first. (I'll be 20 on October 1st!) My DH is 20 and my high school sweetheart:hugs: I am currently 8dpo and will be testing on Sunday the 15th! So exciting. xoxo :dust:

The Drs said id have to try for a year before getting treat for infertility?
I am going to go see a dietician though and I got blood tests taken for other things, one being my thyroid, so hopefully that will make sense of some issues?
Just still worried incase we have issues?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->