19 year old Polycystic ovarian teen!!

sunflowergold

Reaction score
I need HELP!
My OBGYN told me about 2 years ago I had Polycystic ovarian syndrome. I was over weight for my age. My periods were irregular. So I started the pill.

2 years later; and 30 pounds lighter! I feel great BUT I'm a little scared. After my weight loss I got my period for 2 months on time ( not on the pill ).
And I have been having unprotected sex and he never pulls out ( I know how dumb of me, but I had been told I most likely couldnt get pregnant, and for 2 years nothing has happend)

so it's been about 1 month to 1.5 months since I got my last period, and today I was walking through the mall and SUDDENLY got VERY light headed. I had to stop and gather myself. I suffer from migranes so I ignored this. then today I got another slight moment of light headed-ness

** also I need to add that for the past week my anger has been out of control! anything set me off, and I would feel like crying from how angry I was with my boyfriend over the dumbest things !

now today I feel this SIDE BOOB PAIN, like if I just worked out. hurts when I lift my arms and press against them..

now, I just need ADVICE not anyone to critique or judge me.

PLEASE!!!

is there anyway I could be pregnant? I haven't felt nausea or any
Other symptom. but my Polycystic ovaries make me have my doubts.

Note: since my weight loss I have NOT seen my OBGYN.

I would also like to add that I will be 20 soon.
I am very healthy and active. I eat healthy too.

It is very possible you could be pregnant having unprotected sex however you said you were not on the pill anymore? How long has it been since you stopped taking it? PCOS is a lifelong condition. The only way to treat it is with BC once you stop taking BC you will starting having problems again. Stopping the BC could cause you to miss a period and have these symptoms as well. I know this because I have PCOS. But what you really need to do is take a HPT and if it comes back negative you need to see an OBGYN because your PCOS is most likely back and causing you all these problems. Good luck.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->