:(

beth_terri

Reaction score
Just a rant really.

Me and my mum aren't on talking terms ATM. And she's just text to ask if she can take my eldest son to visit a fire station on Saturday morning. One of his school friends dads is a fireman so I've been waiting for him to tell me when would be ok for us to go round (he offered as my son had a fireman party last week).

Well my mums now beat me to it hasn't she. One of her friends husbands is also a fireman and has said she can take Logan on Saturday.

This would be fab, but I can't go as I'm at work :( so I don't get to see his happy little face. My oh is also at work so we now have to mess about with our child care arrangements as his nana was supposed to be having him not my mum. But my mums only willing to have him at the fire station then hand him back over.

I really wanted to take him :(

I agree, say no, save the hassle. If you're not even speaking there's no reason to let her have him.

But your planning on taking him soon anyway.

Does your fire station have a fun day type thing?

Say no. It's not spoiling it if you are planning to take him anyway.

I'd just say no. Sometimes, if I haven't seen Toby much in a week and someone asks to have him I just have to say no. I really hate it too if people take him places, or to see something at the cinema, or do something with him that I wanted to do with him, and most of the time they don't tell me so I just have to feel gutted. So if his grandparents asked to do something with him that I wanted to do with him I'd say no. You're not spoiling it for him as you're going to take him anyway, it's not like your just being spiteful, it's something you wanted to do with him xx

I agree, say no, then arrange it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->