19dpo and got a 3+ on CBD

Mollymoo085

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member here.

Just wondering when everyone got their 3+?. I tested yesterday morning at 19dpo in the AM and was expecting 2-3, not 3+. From what I have read you technically shouldn't see a 3+ until after 21 dpo at least. I think the threshold is around 2600 for 3+. Looking at betabase for my dpo this number is way over the average. I understand everyone's hormones are different but I'm kind of freaking out that there is something wrong. I had bloods done yesterday (I was going to get them done next week, but after the test I took I thought it would be best to get them done sooner rather than later). Did anyone else get a 3+ early on and everything was ok? I know these tests are pretty unreliable when it says you are further behind than you actually are, but I don't think it would put you ahead of what you already are if that makes sense.

Welcome. Could be multiples. I got a 2-3 at 13 DPO with my twins :)

Could be multiples. I got a 2-3 at 13 DPO with my twins :)

My first thought was molar. That's why I'm panicking, I just have to be patient and wait for the results to come in. It's worse than the tww haha. I know that it can be really high for singletons too. I will update when I find out lol. I just couldn't find many threads at all on people who got a 3+ at the same dpo. I got my 1-2 at 11dpo.

I didn’t get my 3+ until I was 5 weeks!!! I was panicking because I wasn’t getting my 3+ have you done any more tests? What were your lines like? Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought??

I didn’t get my 3+ until I was 5 weeks!!! I was panicking because I wasn’t getting my 3+ have you done any more tests? What were your lines like? Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought??
I got my dye stealer on a frer at 17dpo (but I think that a lot of people get one by then). I stopped testing with frers after the the stealer, but just wanted to test once more to make sure i was around the 2-3 weeks on the CBD (and got the 3+ instead) just to be fully content. I won't use another digi because I know if it goes down to 2-3 I'll be even more stressed. I'm officially done with the tests lol. My cycle is 28 days without fail. I took an opk also so it all lines up and I'm pretty certain of o day :). 3+ at 5 weeks is great! I saw when I researched, a lot of people didn't get it until around 6 weeks or so

I got my dye stealer on a frer at 17dpo (but I think that a lot of people get one by then). I stopped testing with frers after the the stealer, but just wanted to test once more to make sure i was around the 2-3 weeks on the CBD (and got the 3+ instead) just to be fully content. I won't use another digi because I know if it goes down to 2-3 I'll be even more stressed. I'm officially done with the tests lol. My cycle is 28 days without fail. I took an opk also so it all lines up and I'm pretty certain of o day :). 3+ at 5 weeks is great! I saw when I researched, a lot of people didn't get it until around 6 weeks or so

do you have a history of twins honey?! Haha

do you have a history of twins honey?! Haha

I have uncles and aunties on both sides that are twins but nothing in the immediate family. DH's mum's brother was a twin also. Shall see! If it's not multiples maybe it's a girl? Haha. Heard hcg runs higher with girls and after 3 boys a girl would be very welcome lol.

It can skip a generation!! Ohh I’ve never heard of that theory before, more hcg with girls. I’ve heard that you carry a different chromosome in your blood if it’s a boy! Crazy

how old are your sons?

I got my beta back...it's 1265. So lower than the threshold for clear blue. I took CBD the morning of the blood test. So now I'm stressed that my hcg has gone down since testing :(

I wouldn't worry too much about the CB showing a higher amount of hcg, the tests ended up getting removed in the states because the results can be iffy and sometimes more stressful than necessary.. hoping for the best for you!

23dpo with no.4 and 19 or 20dpo with no.5.
I can’t remember with 2 and 3. I know with no.3 I got a 3+ right away, but I wasn’t sure what dpo as I didn’t have a clue about tracking my cycles back then. No.2 I can’t remember but it was roughly two weeks in I think. After I first tested. This time I’m about 16dpo and still 1-2 yesterday at 15dpo, not sure what to make of that, if anything

This pregnancy I got it at 20dpo and with my daughter I actually got it at 19dpo I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->