19DPO news

ttcmoon

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are doing great.
I am so glad to find you all here,really makes me feel i am not alone.
Now here I go, I am 26 year old,with irregular periods, we are trying since last year may, but was not serious at first.then i stopped getting my periods, so we went to the doctor, and this is my first cycle on clomid+Estradoil+HCG shot+Duphaston

I took clomid from day 3-7.my LMP was 4th Feb 2012.Then for 5 days i took estradoil, on CD 12 I went for TVS and follicles were immature.Then on CD 17 one of them was 20/18, so got a HCG shot and ovulated on CD19(confirmed by TVS).
Now today is DPO 19, and i am still getting BFN's :(
What do I do now?I dont have any symptoms of pregnancy or AF.Doctor says to wait till one more week.
I had achy (pinning kind of feeling) breasts till 16DPO or so, now its gone as well.Is it possible to get very late BFP?or BFP only through blood test(planning to do one next weekend,if no AF).I have hypothyroid and i am on 100mg thyrox,doctor suspects i have PCOS, as i am overweight with excess hair and irregular cycles.But on USG no cysts were found.
I am afraid if i got luteal phase cysts.What do you think girls?please respond..it makes me feel good.Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->