19dpo, no AF.. looking for buddies!

DanielleRae

Reaction score
Hi ladies, today i am 19dpo. My OH and i decided to start trying last month, im pretty sure i O'd around the 29th. Today my period is almost 6 full days late, i did a test 14dpo and got a BFN, i did another yesterday morning & got another BFN but nothing appeared in the control window which makes the test inconclusive. Iv never been this late before.. I am sure i am pregnant i am noticing alot of changes in my body, iv been nauseous and hungry, iv also had about 4 zits pop up in the last week which is very strange for me, my breasts have been super itchy with the occasional sharp shooting pains through them and my nipples, today i am actually noticing a tenderness, the last week or so i have also noticed a pinching , pulling feeling in my lower abdomen along with some really mild painless cramping. I have had some false suspicions in the past when we had some oppsys but this time around my OH & I are really sure i am pregnant. I read that the HCG hormone can take alot longer to show for some women so i dont think i am out yet. Its not over until you get your BFP or the witch AF shows her face right. Im looking for buddies, someone to obsess with :)

Hey! I'm in Alberta :)

Have you asked your gp for a blood test??

Hey girls, unlike all the test junkies on here i hate testing lol. I feel like it can cause false confusion and disappointment. I cant get in to see my family doctor till at least Tuesday and i think i have been patient enough lol ill probably sneak to the clinic tomorrow for another urine test and if that is neg i will request some blood work! Hausfrau: nice to meet you i am not far away in Vancouver BC. Sunflower82 i think so too.. i hope we are right! I will keep you guys undated. Anyhow how is the TTC going for the two of you?

Oh I am a huge test junkie! Lol :blush: Hopefully you get an answer soon! Please update us! :)

TTC wise we're doing pretty good! I had been having crazy cycles, but have since been to my gp and found out why and now seem to be back on track :)

I'm in Edmonton (originally from Nova Scotia). Haven't been to Vancouver since I was a kid, but would love to go back!

21dpo still no AF! Ahhh scared to test lol.. i want my BFP!

Yes this is our first ttc, actually started trying after AF around June 10th. Today I am 21 days past ovulation, with no AF. Can't get into see my doctor so I did a pregnancy test at the clinic this afternoon and got another bfn :'( I know I was stupid to think I was pregnant already.. But I have so many symptoms besides my missed period. I had to fight my tears so hard leaving the clinic... Ahh why is AF doing this to me? Doctor at the clinic was cold and didn't inform me of any reasons I could be late :(

What tests are you using hun? It sounds to me like your pregnant but tests aren't picking it up.. I really hope you get the result you want! So horrible keep having to stare at neg tests :( :hugs: xxx

Well the first two were called first step I just bought it from a department store. And today the clinic did a urine test I don't know what kind they use. I'm wondering if I o'd later then I thought so it's too soon to test or if maybe I need a blood test, I've heard for some women that's the only way to detect the hcg hormone. Until I get AF I haven't given up, I think I'll talk to my own gp this week. So hard not knowing :(

Yeah blood test is definitely the most reliable way to find out hun try the clear blue digital ones? The ones that come up saying "pregnant" or "not pregnant" .. Hope you find out soon!! xx

Hi Alberta,
I am also in the same situation 19 dpo one test showed very very faint line and then I tested with higher sensitivity showed negative. No AF yet. I am on clomid this month, and have no AF and no +ve sign.

Did you get any response from your doctor on blood test? Please share, it will help me understand my situation as well.

Did you get your bfp yet I'm 16dpo tested yesterday negative
So confusing I hope af doesn't show up

Still no bfp for me but I saw my doctor yesterday and she believes there is still a strong possibility that I am pregnant. On August 7th It will be 2 months since my last period. I will be going back to see her next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->