1dpo..2WW starting, whos with me?

OMG LADIES!! BFP!!!

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/galaytormus/baby2/CIMG1114.jpg

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance::happydance:
See and you were ready to throw in the towel!! I am sooo happy for you..hopefully the rest of us will join you soon![-o<

OMG LADIES!! BFP!!!

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/galaytormus/baby2/CIMG1114.jpg

OMG! Congratulations!!! Now, what did I tell you???!!!!!

So very happy for you! Feel like taking a test right now to see if your luck rubs off on me!! :happydance:

:hugs:

Exactly!! I've been reading that implantation can commonly occur at 10+ days dpo and it does depend on your cycle!!

Had a BFN on tuesday lol, but would have been only 5dpo! We should all have a pact - no testing until at least 12 days dpo!!!

:flower:

I think I'll try to wait till 14dpo..of course thats only till monday for me!

I should practise what I preach - I just used up my last FR for a BFN on 9dpo :dohh: Monday will be 11dpo for me, so maybe I'll get some more over the weekend and do one then too? Otherwise it will be thursday (14dpo) which is a long wait but I have next week off so should be able to pop on here every now and again and hopefully keep myself busy being out and about!!

I dunno, I do feel like I could be pregnant. Last time it was first cycle but I know I can't expect the same this time as I'm 30yrs old now, not 21..... :shrug:

xxx

Exactly!! I've been reading that implantation can commonly occur at 10+ days dpo and it does depend on your cycle!!

Had a BFN on tuesday lol, but would have been only 5dpo! We should all have a pact - no testing until at least 12 days dpo!!!

I should practise what I preach - I just used up my last FR for a BFN on 9dpo :dohh: Monday will be 11dpo for me, so maybe I'll get some more over the weekend and do one then too? Otherwise it will be thursday (14dpo) which is a long wait but I have next week off so should be able to pop on here every now and again and hopefully keep myself busy being out and about!!

I dunno, I do feel like I could be pregnant. Last time it was first cycle but I know I can't expect the same this time as I'm 30yrs old now, not 21..... :shrug:

xxx

Easier said than done huh!
I broke down & tested last night after coastiesgirls great news & again this morn..still BFN at 12dpo. I think I may be out this round:brat:

Ladies,
Need your help on this. I POAS'ed on an IC with FMU a little while ago and I thought I see a faint line. Can you ladies see it? How do you get cameras to take these pictures..I never got any decent shots. Hubby says its too faint to trust anything but he is asking me to wait until Monday (after I have missed my period) to try the Digital ones as he doesn't think they would pick up this faint line. Anyways, here is the pic. Also the line showed up almost at the 5 min mark. I ttok another one with the same sample of FMU and the line seemed a bit fainter than the first one.

PS: I posted this on another thread too so I apologize for it.

Attachments

• IMG_8643.jpg
    IMG_8643.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Ladies,
Need your help on this. I POAS'ed on an IC with FMU a little while ago and I thought I see a faint line. Can you ladies see it? How do you get cameras to take these pictures..I never got any decent shots. Hubby says its too faint to trust anything but he is asking me to wait until Monday (after I have missed my period) to try the Digital ones as he doesn't think they would pick up this faint line. Anyways, here is the pic. Also the line showed up almost at the 5 min mark. I ttok another one with the same sample of FMU and the line seemed a bit fainter than the first one.

PS: I posted this on another thread too so I apologize for it.

I DEFINATELY see something! That is great!

I took another picture..here it is...but this was taken 30 min after the test..so I am not really sure if they are any good..

IMG_8653.jpg

xxx

Was first cycle both times of BFP for me! And I am 34!

I thought my lines on the HPT should be getting darker...I did another this morning (not fmu) and it was darker than yesterdays. But then I did another this afternoon and it was much lighter...Worries me

I thought my lines on the HPT should be getting darker...I did another this morning (not fmu) and it was darker than yesterdays. But then I did another this afternoon and it was much lighter...Worries me

It could just be because it's so early and the pregnancy hormone is stronger in the morning hence the line was stronger this morning. That's why they tell you to test first thing I guess. You would be in very early pregnancy too as you're under 14dpo aren't you?

Don't get worried about it - just make an appointment to see your doctor next week and they can check it all out and comfirm everything for you.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

Morning girls. Tested again this morn,13dpo, another bfn. Had some light brown to pinkish spotting yesterday afternoon and again today. AF isnt due till tues-thurs. What do you think it could be..af coming early?

gingerbread: I had brown spotting for one day then got my BFP!! Dont lose hope yet!

Morning girls. Tested again this morn,13dpo, another bfn. Had some light brown to pinkish spotting yesterday afternoon and again today. AF isnt due till tues-thurs. What do you think it could be..af coming early?

Could be AF or could be implantation bleeding? :shrug:

xxx

I'm out this month ladies :brat:

The :witch: came in the middle of the night (well, actually it's still the middle of the night here in the UK!).

Still, I can see the following positives from this:
*I can have as many drinks as I like on my week off this week now
*This is my first PROPER, natural period off BC so I can be more accurate with my cycle now
*I'll get a chance to use the 25 extra senstive pregnancy test strips I ordered off Amazon next month now

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that jazz! :shrug:

xxx

FRER this afternoon and BFN. Ticker is a little off I believe today was 10DPO not 8. Tomorrow morning I will test again and if another BFN will wait to see if AF shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->