1dpo = 4th Oct or there abouts?

AF is nowhere to be seen and I don't feel like she's about to come - my cervix is pretty high and still have a lol of cm! Having said that, I went swimming today and had a short freak out about the possibility of AF arriving while I was mid-length! lol Finally got some sleep last night! Not testing again till Saturday (16 dpo).... aaaaa, the wait! How are you doing? :)

That's good news!!! Only a few more days.

I still have slight nausea but nothing too bad. I think I'm going to use the frer I bought on saturday. Just want to see a BFP on one of those lol.

Used up my leftover test today - 13dpo, BFN. Trying not to be disappointed at myself for testing, coz afterall AF is late... Not getting another test till Saturday. Actually feeling calmer than I thought I would do!

Sorry you got a bfn again :( Do you remember if with your last pregnancy whether the line was super faint when you tested? Actually that probably doesn't matter since my 2 pregnancies were different. I think my line at 15 dpo last time was lighter than my Line this time at 12 dpo.

It was super faint but on a 50mlu test. I got these Presto tests which are apparently notorious for factory defects, but they show a good contact line, so don't know. I felt really strong cramps today for the first time this cycle and then felt really wet down there, which made me think AF had arrived but nope... just loads of cm. Could that have been implantation/the final burrowing?! lol It would explain the BFNs and makes sense for me to test Sunday (dpo 16)...

Ahhh I hope so!
I felt wet down there leading up to my bfp.
Your wait is killing me :p

I saw a tinge of light brown in my cm when I wiped just now. I hope this isn't turning into a chemical pregnancy :( I wish I hadn't tested early. I will test again Saturday with the frer. I'm scared now.

I saw a tinge of light brown in my cm when I wiped just now. I hope this isn't turning into a chemical pregnancy :( I wish I hadn't tested early. I will test again Saturday with the frer. I'm scared now.

How are you doing? Has it increased? Praying!

Thanks. Didn't really see anything else yesterday but just now again today there was a bit when I wiped. Might be more of a brownish pink. I took another hpt yesterday and it was still positive and it was darker than monday. I wonder how long it would stay positive if having a chemical. Might save my frer for tuesday which is 3 days after AF is due.

I'm pretty sure I'm out... got some brown-pink spotting tonight! The only other time AF was late for me was the month before I got my BFP with DD, so praying that this cycle is the one!!! :) How are you doing?

I'm pretty sure I'm out... got some brown-pink spotting tonight! The only other time AF was late for me was the month before I got my BFP with DD, so praying that this cycle is the one!!! :) How are you doing?

I'm sorry :( Funny you should say that because the only time I was ever late was the cycle before getting pregnant with my daughter and now again the cycle before this one and again I am pregnant. So I'm convinced being late equals next cycle pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you!
Still worried about this being a chemical pregnancy. i've been reading online that if it is I might still show positive tests up until a few days after AF shows. So no way of knowing. I am stuck waiting. I will take a dollar store test on sunday to see if the line is any darker. And then the frer on tuesady.

Yeah, I'm convinced that's how it works... it's like the body really tries to get pregnant but can't but manages the next time round! I'm hoping for you that if it is a chemical your AF comes quickly and you can start over sooner! Alternatively, it could be some weird bleeding that loads of people get and still remain pregnant! Keep me posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->