1dpo = 4th Oct or there abouts?

Haha no!!! Don't test before 10dpo lol. The way I see it is implantation is most common on 9dpo and then it takes about 2 days to build up enough hcg hormone to work on a test. So there 11 dpo is very likely. I do see other girls getting BFP at 8dpo so I guess they implant early. I think I implant late.

And nothing new with me. I can feel a slight crampy like pressure once in a while but I felt that last month too. Still waiting to feel pinching or sharp pain.

Thing is, you may not feel it and still be... They say it's different every time. Since I've got 2 tests I wanted to use 1 up earlyish and I keep seeing BPFs in the forums at 9dpo so figured I'd give it a go. Dunno, maybe I'll wait as you said... I had heartburn similar to the one I got at the end of my 1st pregnancy lol... just weird!

I think heart burn is a good sign :)

Feeling down this morning because I am 9dpo and haven't felt implantation pain and my temperature didn't dip at all. They say usually there is a temp dip. Hopefully you're right about each pregnancy being different. Still wish I would feel something. I'm probably waiting till next weekend. I do feel mild cramping but I felt that last month.

Tested FMU and at 4pm today (9dpo) - BFN, of course!!! So much about doing my second test on Tuesday lol. Now I plan on buying more and POASing like crazy till AF arrives! *cringe* I hav a dull tummy ache but less tired and no headaches, just hoping it's a good sign! How were you today?

Don't worry it's too early. Just ignore today's bfn. Hahaha are you really going to test every day now?
I still feel the same. Debating If I will test Tuesday evening after work. I will be 12 dpo. I will see how I feel Tuesday lol.

What is the average mlu on a test? Mine is a dollar store test and doesn't say. Do you know how many those are?

The most common ones here (Bulgaria) pick up 50mlu and therefore are only accurate on the day of AF e.g. Surecheck. But I gather that since so many testers on here (Brits, Americans and Canadians) get BFPs on 9dpo, you guys might have really sensitive tests (10mlu). Maybe it's something worth googling or posting a new topic on? Got another BFN today but was squinting and MAY have seen a veeeeeeeery faint line, which of course could mean I've lost my mind lol. How are you doing?

The most common ones here (Bulgaria) pick up 50mlu and therefore are only accurate on the day of AF e.g. Surecheck. But I gather that since so many testers on here (Brits, Americans and Canadians) get BFPs on 9dpo, you guys might have really sensitive tests (10mlu). Maybe it's something worth googling or posting a new topic on? Got another BFN today but was squinting and MAY have seen a veeeeeeeery faint line, which of course could mean I've lost my mind lol. How are you doing?

Hope it turns out to be a bfp!!! Maybe tomorrow it will be darker if there is something.
I'm not sure if I'm starting to catch my husbands cold. I felt dizzy and a little queasy last night. When I got in bed my head was actually spinning. I doubt that would be pregnancy related but doesn't sound like a cold either. Maybe I'm getting a flu or fever. I'm debating testing today but I only have one test. I might save it for tomorrow. After that I won't be buying a test until AF is due. I must use it wisely.

Today had hardly any symptoms! Could mean no pregnancy (low prog) or that body's coping better. Another BFN in pm... thinking I should wait till the 16th to test again so that I don't drive myself nuts! Dizziness could be P related! What dpo are you tomorrow?

Oh my friggen gosh guess what! I just got a bfp! I'm still feeling dizzy today so caved and tested and what so you know. Ahhhh. I will buy a free later to confirm. Ahhh I'm so happy. Hoping you get yours this month too!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
That was supposed to say what do you know. And I will buy a frer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Congratulations! Soooo exciting! And good on you for waiting! :) :) :) So much for waiting for sharp pain lol. How did hubby react?

I'm too scared to test tomorrow, don't wanna see another BFN! Hoping I can hold out till AF is due... TBH, I don't know what to expect more, BFP or AF - both seem equally likely atm lol... just detest the 2ww. Out of interest, which test did you use in the end?

Thanks :) so I guess each pregnancy really is different. I definitely didn't get dizzy and the spins with last pregnancy. I feel slightly nauseous too. In scared to see how bad my morning sickness gets. With lady pregnancy I got it around 6 weeks and it was pretty bad where I couldn't move or eat much until I got the pills and even after the pills I would throw up once a day. I hope the fact that nausea is starting early doesnt mean its going g to be worse.
I ended up using the dollar store test I had left. I told hubby to go buy me more today. I'm going to take a test every few days to see if the line gets darker. Part of me is scared for a chemical since I did test before AF.
Haha hubby is happy I get to stop worrying about not getting pregnant and glad he doesn't have to have calculated sex anymore. Not fun for anyone.
I would wait at least 2 days to give your body a chance to make more hcg hormone. How many dpo are you now?

I'm 11dpo today. I feel really strange - not like I do before a period (last month I thought I was pregnant but 2 days before AF I felt that she's gonna show and she did, 1 day early). I'm experiencing insomnia and I feel like my uterus is bigger (Weird, I know). Dry mouth. Clear cm (usually cloudy with bits before AF). AF is due tomorrow. I think that I should wait 3 days and then test coz there is a chance I implanted later (my O was on CD16). The wait is gonna kill me but another BFN will do it even sooner! lol I swear the stress of the last 5 days of the 2ww shorten our lives by about 5 years....

I'm 11dpo today. I feel really strange - not like I do before a period (last month I thought I was pregnant but 2 days before AF I felt that she's gonna show and she did, 1 day early). I'm experiencing insomnia and I feel like my uterus is bigger (Weird, I know). Dry mouth. Clear cm (usually cloudy with bits before AF). AF is due tomorrow. I think that I should wait 3 days and then test coz there is a chance I implanted later (my O was on CD16). The wait is gonna kill me but another BFN will do it even sooner! lol I swear the stress of the last 5 days of the 2ww shorten our lives by about 5 years....

Fingers crossed for you!!! I had horrible insomnia the past few days. So that could be a sign. Ya I would wait till at least one day after AF is due unless you get some crazy symptom.

AF is nowhere to be seen and I don't feel like she's about to come - my cervix is pretty high and still have a lol of cm! Having said that, I went swimming today and had a short freak out about the possibility of AF arriving while I was mid-length! lol Finally got some sleep last night! Not testing again till Saturday (16 dpo).... aaaaa, the wait! How are you doing? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->