1dpo and going to attempt to not symptom spot!!

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
so im officially in the 2ww!! eeek on a good note we actually got to fit 4 lots of dtd in my fertile days instead of just once or twice lol!! probably still wont be enought but im going to try my best to not ss!! after a disapointment with every symptom under the roof last month!! whose with me??!!

mee!! God help us, i've already started to SS... Blahhhh! Only got one test in too.. So can't use it til i'm a decent dpo..

hahahah good luck hun your the worst at symptom spotting!!! everytime i log in you got a new thread going hehehe!! 13 more days to go!!!

Well according to opk I am 1 dpo. I am really going to try norton symptom spot this month after having every symptom under the sun last month and no joy. Don't hld out much hope of that though lol :) . Good luck this month

so im officially in the 2ww!! eeek on a good note we actually got to fit 4 lots of dtd in my fertile days instead of just once or twice lol!! probably still wont be enought but im going to try my best to not ss!! after a disapointment with every symptom under the roof last month!! whose with me??!!

I wish I could say that I'm reading into every little thing, but I can't. lol Good luck in your 2ww, I'm still waiting for AF to show for me. Wish I knew how many DPO I am, would make this easier. ;( I should of started normally on Sunday-Monday I think. I believe I'm just prolonging it myself because I'm anticipating it each day. So nerve racking too. It's a total pain. Again I will never not chart if I do get AF. lol

Akk, I hate waiting. Baby Dust to you again as well. =)

blah i hate the tww!!! however i seem to think its not my month every month now haha im getting alot better i just ifnore what could be symptoms now!!

Ok, I'm a day behind, but I'm so with you girls! I'm soooo bad at ss! I am going to try really hard to not test until 14dpo...bahahaha. Yeah, right! I think I can hardly make it to 10dpo. When is everyone else planning on testing???

i already tested LOL! obvs bfn.... got a batch of 10 coming in soon so god help them i'll be peeing for england!

wow okay the last few days have gone quick!!! im so glad!!! haha i knew you wouldnt be able to resist poas!!! i think you have poas syndrome lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->