1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Hi ladies, mind if I join you for this TWW? :flower: I'm 3DPO today and testing on April 10th :)

welcome scoobybeans! Fx for you!
I'm 4dpo today and going to try my best to hold off on POAS until April 12!

bxsr - ive never heard of the pineapple core thing! Do tell! I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day most days so I think I'm good there. Don't actually know anything I can do PO that would increase my chances though, I cant say Ive ever even looked into that! Interesting lol

hiya ladies, im feeling very crampy this evening.. too early?

welcome scoobybeans :)

hiya ladies, im feeling very crampy this evening.. too early?

welcome scoobybeans :)

Ive been crampy again today too...don't know what that's all about :shrug: I also woke up this morning with a scratchy throat, stuffed nose and coughing up phlegm, ick! I pretty much never get sick though unless I'm pregnant...often a cold is one of my first signs...however my DD and DH also have colds right now so could be I actually just picked up the bug this time. 9 days till test day!

i dont have a cold but ive a runny nose and headache today so feels the start of something and sore throat. fingers crossed for us! :D

i dont have a cold but ive a runny nose and headache today so feels the start of something and sore throat. fingers crossed for us! :D

yes! fingers crossed!! This sore throat is really kicking my butt today, I feel awful mostly just from that! Its all I can think about b/c I feel it constantly and its so sore and scratchy. A BFF of mine just found out she was pregnant a couple days ago and she's had a cold for a week prior! Fx this is a sign for us as well :thumbup:

Thanks im really hoping its a good sign. Im so bloated this morning! Ds has a birthday party to go to, which im delighted about. But nervous. Ds has ASD son he can be a handful at times. But they all know so im sure they will all be fine.

Wow, it sounds like you guys are all experiencing some good signs! I am, unfortunately, feeling nothing. I'm keeping my hopes up though since it's still early.

Ashpeababy, the pineapple core thing may be an old wives tale, but lot's of people seem to swear by it. Basically, you eat 1/5 of a pineapple core from 1 DPO to 5 DPO as there is some nutrient found in the core that is supposed to help implantation. I figured it couldn't hurt to try...

Welcome Scoobybeans!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

Fertility Friend just put my O a day later than I thought it was, so I may be 3DPO instead of 4 today. Boo! I guess I should hold off testing until April 11th now (if I can manage lol).

I've been stuffed up too, but I think it may be spring allergies...

Some people swear by pineapple core by I haven't tried it yet. I know maca is good before ovulation and I've heard mucinex gives you more EWCM. I've also heard green tea is good for that.

Do you guys take any vitamins/supplements? I'm on Vitex, B6, prenatals, Omega 3, baby aspirin, D3, calcium/magnesium and vitamin C. Basically, if I heard it helped I decided to take it ;)

Haha, I'm sure you can handle the extra day before testing...just keep really busy and have your partner hide all the tests :p

The only vitamins I'm taking are the Prenatals. If this cycle isn't the one, I may have to look into them for next one. Are you supposed to take the aspirin throughout the whole cycle?

Lol he may need to hide them, I'm a POAS addict!

Yes, the aspirin is safe to take during your whole cycle and in your 1st & 2nd trimester. I've read that it can help with preeclampsia and low birth weight, as well as improving your uterine lining. I talked to my OBGYN and she said it's perfectly safe and it "won't hurt". Just make sure it's low dose, 81mg. If you have any bleeding issues or if you take other meds, just check with your doctor first.

The vitamins are a pain but it makes me feel like I'm doing what I can to improve my chances. I have a short luteal phase (9 days) which I think was responsible for my chemical pregnancy in January. So since then I've been working on getting healthier (eating better, losing weight, etc). The vitex and B6 are supposed to increase the length of your luteal phase. Since January it's gone from 9 to 11 days, so I'm hopeful it'll get sorted out :)

How long have you guys been TTC?

scoobybeans - sounds like you are doing all you can to improve your chances!! Hopefully you will have a sticky little bean soon!
I am a poas addict too and told my DH twice last month to hide my tests but he didn't hahaha, sucky for him cuz I blew through 4 frer and at least 8 cheapies and that's not cheap! lol

I am only taking prenatal vitamins at this point.

as far as I Know my LP is 14 days, seems that's been the case the last 3 months that we've been ttc. My ds (now 16months old) weaned at the end of October last year and it took 2 months to get a period back after that! I was starting to freak out that I was broken. But its come back 3x now and about 35 days each time. Im hoping this is my lucky month but not banking on it. This cold is majorly getting me down though, no energy and so stuffed up and sore throat. Really hoping its a good sign and not 'just being sick' lol.

Glad its Easter weekend and I can keep busy with family! Doing an easter egg hunt with the kids today and dinner at my moms after. Hope you all have a really great day too! Redrose, how old is your son? Hope he had fun at the party!

Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend! After spending the weekend with my little nieces, I am so anxious to have one of my own!! Almost testing time for all of us!!!

i got a dizzy spell today i had a great easter tried to stay good and not eat a massive easter egg :)

Redrose, it sounds like you had much more willpower than I had!

How is everyone feeling today?
This morning, I felt a few pinching sensations (very brief and barely noticeable). For some reason, my coffee tasted really off to me regardless of how much sugar I put in, so I was only able to drink a sip of it. Today is 7 DPO and I am hoping to make it to 11 DPO before testing, so this week is going to drag by...

Redrose, it sounds like you had much more willpower than I had!

How is everyone feeling today?
This morning, I felt a few pinching sensations (very brief and barely noticeable). For some reason, my coffee tasted really off to me regardless of how much sugar I put in, so I was only able to drink a sip of it. Today is 7 DPO and I am hoping to make it to 11 DPO before testing, so this week is going to drag by...

I'm in the same boat as you bxsr, 7dpo but happy to have made it this far! In the countdown week! Fx that the coffee thing this morning is a good sign! I'm a little worried that I don't seem to have much symptoms at this point except my raging cold still. But at the same time I also know that when I feel something I've been brushing it off as nothing since last month I had a TON of symptoms before the :witch: showed. So I refuse to let my mind get too emotionally invested at this point. We'll see how the week goes. I do seem to have a yeast infection all of a sudden which is horribly annoying...will now have to get some monistat or something. Ugh. Hoping to hold out till 12dpo to test...might cave at 11 lol

Hey ladies, how is everyone feeling today? I'm 5 or 6DPO today and starting to feel the TWW anxiety lol. So far I feel like I have way fewer "symptoms" than I've had in previous months. But I'm thinking that may be a good thing since it's something different?

One thing I'm feeling today is really mild cramping. Naturally my mind jumps right to implantation lol.

Anyway, I'm going to try and be patient and wait until Saturday to test, but I may cave and test on Friday. I had a blood draw this morning to test my hormone levels, so FX'd everything is normal :)

good luck scoobybeans!! I was going to try wait until Sunday to test but will prob do it Saturday haha. Who am I kidding, ill prob do it Friday too...lol. Trying to stay strong though!

I also have fewer symptoms this month than previous months and am also thinking (hoping) that's a good sign for me...And I've had some cramping this morning also. Really hoping to see some implantation bleed in the next few days, FX! This last week is going to draaaaaggg!

ash- how many DPO will Friday be for you? I swore up and down that I wouldn't test any sooner than 10 DPO this month. I think Friday is 10 DPO for me, but Fertility Friend thinks Saturday is 10 DPO. So I'm trying to hold off until Saturday. But... lol.

Isn't it funny how during the TWW we hope for cramps, spotting, nausea, dizziness, sore bbs and headaches, when normally we'd be hoping NOT to feel anything like that?:D

Scooby & AshpeaBaby, I'm the same as you guys where there is very little that is noticeable and I'm trying to be extremely cautious with any symptom spotting. Last month, I had every symptom in the book (including spotting, which I have never had in any cycle before) and was 100% convinced that it was the real deal. It was a brutal surprised when AF came! I hope you guys are right that no signs could be a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->