1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

That's exactly what I went through last month bxsr!! it was very brutal!

I will be 11dpo on Friday so I really wanted to try wait till 12dpo or even 13dpo before testing this month. Last month almost destroyed me, I was SO sure I was pregnant and had been testing since 7dpo. Ridiculous :( I am trying to stay very cautious this month. I will say though that I just went to the bathroom and had a big glob of snot-like cm, yellowish in color, very thick and stretchy, reminded me a lot of a mucus plug...I hope this is a positive sign for me! I have had quite a bit of ewcm and white creamy cm since O too so I guess we'll see if that means anything...

When is AF due Ashpeababy? I've never had a BFP, but from everything I've read, the increase in CM seems to be something that alot of people have in their successful cycles. I'll cross my fingers for you!!

my boobs are so sore and getting pinchy feelings

thanks bxsr!! AF should be due April 13. Im cramping quite a bit right now, the last half our or so especially...hope that's implantation but again, not counting on it quite yet :)

Morning ladies :) Anything new to report?

ash- creamy CM and cramping are both promising!

I did the same thing last month, had a ton of "symptoms" and got myself so convinced that I was going to get my BFP. No such luck!

I'm trying to be more realistic this time. But yesterday at 6 DPO I had a temp drop and this morning it was back up again. I've also had very, very mild cramping on my lower left side for the last few days, and today it's slightly more intense.

How amazing would it be if all of us got our :bfp:'s this month?

Nothing new to report here. Happy to say I stayed strong and did not poas yet haha. Was tempted to this morning but only 8dpo so I know it would be neg still. I don't know if I can hold out till Sunday..or even Saturday like I had originally planned...I may just cave and do my first poas on Friday...eek!! So terrified of the :bfn: though....I do have like 8 cheapies and 3 frer at my disposal though...lol!

RedRose - how are you feeling today? Boobs still hurt? That's a good sign! I haven't had that yet this month, last month they were SO tingly and driving me nuts and I never had that as a pms symptom before so it was weird. Good luck!

Well I couldn't wait as per usual

Attachments

• 20150407_133047.jpg
    20150407_133047.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
Eek! Redrose!! That looks like a bfp to me!!!! So happy for you!!!

OMG redrose I see something there too! So exciting! Are you waiting until tomorrow morning to retest?

Thanks ladies, im so nervous cuz ive gotten evaps off these before ! But being at 9 dpo I know its possible to look like this in the early days

Gonna re test tomorrow, ive frers on the way should be here thursday the latest

Wow!! Congrats Redrose! Lucky you, you got your Bfp early too! Hoping yours is just the start of the lucky cycles in this thread.
As for me, still nothing too noticeable. I had one instance of creamy cm yesterday and have had very very minor pinching for the last two days. It's so minor that I can't even tell if I'm imagining it.
I'm hoping not to cave and test tomorrow morning, but at this rate, I doubt I can wait until Friday. Looks like we're all in the home stretch though!

well i wouldnt call it a bfp just yet, well see, once i see it on a frer then i know for sure this is it :) ive zumba tomorrow but i plan to go as planned but just take it easy
im up at 2.15 am cuz hubby is away with work and its weird not having him here at night

cant wait to see your test tomorrow RedRose!!!! I really hope you're the first of many to come :D I don't know If I can hold out NOT testing tomorrow...9dpo...I want to wait till at least 10 or 11 (my original plan was 13 hahaha). Who am I kidding...Ill prob test in the morning. Not expecting to see anything at this point though.

I am also having the pinching/pulling type feeling. Its annoying more than anything but I remember feeling crampy last month too so again...not counting it quite yet. Hope everyone gets a restful sleep tonight and we see one (or maybe more?!) good tests tomorrow!

meh the test looks the same :/ im thinking its just an evap :(

Redrose, did you take another test today? It seems odd that two tests would both be an evap..... Hopefully that's not the case! It might just be slow building up in your system... Crossing my fingers for you.

Last night, I had a dream about a BFP, so of course I tested this morning and there was nothing. I didn't really expect there to be this early, but it still sucked..

Redrose, did you take another test today? It seems odd that two tests would both be an evap..... Hopefully that's not the case! It might just be slow building up in your system... Crossing my fingers for you.

Last night, I had a dream about a BFP, so of course I tested this morning and there was nothing. I didn't really expect there to be this early, but it still sucked..

Redrose - post the pic if you want so we can help you analyze :) Your test from yesterday def had some color to it so that makes me pretty sure its not an evap...

bxsr - SERIOUSLY!!! The exact same thing here!! Oh wow im so so glad we are in this together, I feel so emotionally drained already. I was up a lot last night with one of my dd's and I have this stinkin cold so I was all stuffed up and had a hard time falling back asleep again. All I could think about was testing in the morning. When I did finally sleep all I dreamt about was taking a test or the anticipation of taking a test and getting BFP's and then I also had one dream about AF coming. Everything was so vivid, I remember them all. So I won't lie, I was excited to test when I got up this morning but was faced with a stark white :bfn:. UGH!! This is exactly why I told myself last month I was going to wait. I really don't want to test now until next Monday when AF is due. I can't face too many more BFN's :(

I totally hear you guys about the stress of the TWW. I was so excited about my temps yesterday, and then this morning they went down. :growlmad: Still trying to stay optimistic, but it's tough to go through this month after month.

It's still early for all of us though! Throwing out some :dust: to everyone, let's get some BFP'S!

redrose- two evaps in a row seems unlikely. I wouldn't count yourself out yet!

Ashpeababy, that's crazy! It sounds like we've been having the exact same experiences! So strange! you'll be a way stronger person than me if you're able to wait until AF is supposed to show. I'm thinking I will test again on Friday.

Scooby, your temp could be fluctuating for lots of reasons! It could even be the elusive implantation dip! Don't lose hope!!! I'm tempted to stop temping after ovulation is confirmed next time since it's so hard not to over analyze every little change.

So I have basically been a hot mess all day. I guess starting with my BFN. I wasn't all distraught about it, I know its still early, but it was severely disappointing. Going from there I seemed to read a lot on FB today, really sad stories of children being hurt and/or dying. Like awful. I couldn't seem to get away from it all day long. I cant even tell you how many times I cried today, sometimes it felt like my heart was being torn up right inside my chest and I really had a hard time getting a handle on myself. Just crazy emotional today like I haven't been in a long time. Ive also been cramping all day, feels a bit like AF but more pinching at times. Don't know if this would be implantation as its been pretty constant, not coming and going. Im gearing myself up for AF to show up in the next 4-5 days...I don't think ill be testing tomorrow or Friday...hold out till Saturday if I can. Lets face it, im not strong enough to wait till AF is due. Sigh. Just a crazy day today. Hoping for a better sleep tonight. Im sure feeling exhausted didn't help with my out of control emotions either! Still crossing my fingers for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->