1DPO.... anyone else?

meg

Mum to 1 and TTC!
Reaction score
Back here again eh? So, 1dpo today. This is pretty much our last cycle trying before stopping to wait for IVF (no charting, OPK etc) so it's now or never for us to do it alone :)

Don't hold out much hope, but it's nice to have some support through the tough times :)

Hope you're all doing well girls!

Good luck xxx

I'm 4DPO and symptom spotting like crazy!

Best of luck!

Today is my O day so I'm close behind. Yesterday I got my first positive OPK after a D&C. I'm so thrilled to have another shot, being in another tww. :)

I am back again, 2-3 DPO not sure which. hoping baby #2 is on board as that would put baby 1 at roughly 17-18 months old when 2 came. Never thought I'd be blessed with DD and here we are trying for #2

1 dpo here too. Had our first iui yesterday.. definitely needing ladies to symptom spot with haha

Good luck everyone! My symptom spotting the last two cycles has been very very extreme! Trying to calm it down this time but I know that won't happen....haha :)

I'm 3dpo! Been cramping since Ov. Finding it hard not to get hopes up as I had this two cycles ago when i got my BFP (but ended up having chemical) Baby dust to all! When are you testing? I want to try to hold out till 23rd....but probably wont!

I don't temp so after two days of positive opks I finally got a negative this morning so is it safe to say I am 1dpo?

Attachments

• m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
I'd say so hunni12!
Lauraloo, I've not got any tests in the house so I'll just be waiting on AF ( or running to the shop after 10dpo because I can't wait any longer :D )

Hi! I'm a little further down the TWW road at 9 dpo, but wanted to offer my support! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!!!

AF is due around the 23rd. So the 25th I will test if she is not here.

1dpo or O today. Never 100% sure. Feeling hopeful this cycle and trying not to symptom spot myself to death.

3Dpo, FF confirmed ovulation with crosshairs. Just a waiting game now.... :D

How is everyone feeling today?

I'm 2dpo and ok. I had really bad nausea and cramps on O day. Since then I've had on and off nausea but my main problem is headaches. I'm a migraine and headache sufferer and gradually they improved with only 2 a month, but recently I've had 3 in 2 days.

Not sure if I'm pregnant or my hormones are going crazy after my MC. Guess I'll find out in 9 days!

3dpo today(I think)! Nothing yet but I'll be back to check in with everyone :)

Hi everyone! 4DPO today! Woke up feeling awful, think I'm coming down with something :(

so emotional today one minute crying the next shouting...

My nipples are really itchy, but otherwise I'm fine. At 4 dpo it's much too early for any symptoms anyway. However, I do have a sinking feeling that this IUI didn't work :(

Had a huge temp dip below coverline this morning. Still feeling pretty yucky. How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->