1DPO.... anyone else?

8DPO - backache continues. Had a blue evap on a clearblue today.... Why do we do this to ourselves???? :D

Meg, we really drive ourselves crazy!! I wish I could be the girl that's like oh hmm I think I'm late, let me check!

See that's what makes me think it's not my month. The only time I've been pregnant I was totally chill and when af didn't show I calmly thought, you've been late before even though I knew we had bd tons that month. Every other time I've obsessed and symptom spotted and all that I only ended up getting my hopes up only to get a BFN and AF. But I'm beyond the point of being able to not get my hopes up this month! I mean it's not like my thoughts are gonna change whether or not I'm preggo!

I've continued to have clear watery cm since I o'd. The past two days my panties were actually wet from it (tmi). That does not normally happen but it also didn't happen with dd. Does cm after o seem to mean anything?

Still gassy but not as bad as yesterday and the day before.

I only have one HPT so I'm not planning on taking it until the Friday after my period is due...it's due on Monday the 30th. I just want to be sure cause it's really hard on me to get a BFN.

This is the only other month in 8 years of marriage other than when we got preggo with dd that we're actually trying but we've never used bc and there have been PLENTY of months that I thought for sure I was preggo and I wasn't.

Writing here as I can't seem to stop thinking about it! I wish there was like a red dot that would show up on your hand as soon as you conceive! LOL

ttc, I've been wishing that like my tummy would turn black as an indicator or there was some equation that says SORRY you're not gonna get pregnant, don't even hope for it. Maybe the spermie could yell out "hey I made it in!!"

I'm having creamy/watery, white CM now post O and wondering if it could mean anything.

Our babies have no idea what we do for them and men no idea what we go through mentally.

lol yes exactly. I was talking with a lady whose youngest is grown and she was saying how they had to wait months to have it confirmed by a doctor...obviously by that point they would have missed a couple periods and had plenty of other symptoms. I can't imagine having to wait that long!!! Black tummy lol something! anything!

that would be such a good idea - human conception indicator!!! :thumbup:

I don't think in the whole time we've been ttc that I've forgotten about it and been 'oh....i'm late, let's test' ... i've thought about it constantly from O day right up until AF arrives!!!

I was quite happy with my evap to be honest!! It's the first time I've seen something on a test since I conceived my wee girl.

I've had a variety of CM in TWW - from one day of EWCM when I'd definitely ovulated, to watery, to kinda cream coloured globby stuff (sorry... :D ) today.

Fingers crossed everyone... we're getting closer!

Maybe while we wait you ladies could help me figure out what may have happened a couple months back. So I was due to start a period on a monday. The saturday before I had some red spotting that went away within the hour. By Sunday I was convinced it was IB because the only other time I have spotted was when I was preggo with dd. Took a test monday, BFN. Wednesday still nothing but BFN again. Then Friday another BFN and later that day I finally started my period and went on to have a normal period. Still baffled as to what happened. Just one of those cruel tricks our bodies play on us?

TTC have you ever experienced chemicals? don't want to put that in your head, but it could be it

I've wondered if it was something but I don't know what a cp is exactly...heard of it just don't know what actually happens. With a chemical pregnancy would you have a very normal period afterwards? How would anyone know that that is what happened if tests are negative?

Well, 9dpo. Convinced myself I can see a line on my test..... Deary me! :D

I'm pretty sure I'm just imagining it, or it's wishful thinking. Much too early! Wish I had some IC tests left! How's everyone doing?

I'm doing ok. 50/50 today. Feeling like bfn this month :(

Driving myself slightly crazy thinking I'm having symptoms. Still crampy, still gassy, boobs are slightly sore, and felt nauseous last night but not this morning, and acne is still pretty bad. I know i'm crazy cause the chances of having actual symptoms this early is slim but oh well! Meg isn't this only like 4 or 5 DPO for you?

I'm 9dpo today, isn't time flying! ;) haha! I've no symptoms at all. Still with the lower back pain, but feels more muscular than crampy. Probably jerked it at some point! Chin up cutieq, we'll get there eventually :)

Oh yeah with dd I had no symptoms what so ever so it's not over even if you don't feel pregnant!! Baby dust flyin all around!!!

I'm 9dpo today, isn't time flying! ;) haha! I've no symptoms at all. Still with the lower back pain, but feels more muscular than crampy. Probably jerked it at some point! Chin up cutieq, we'll get there eventually :)

Ohh I see I must have joined the thread late, I'm only 5 or 6 DPO. Still early though!! Time flying...that's funny :haha:

Meg -- hope this is it!! When I got my bfp, it was very faint, at 9dpo as well.

Nothing much to say but mild nausea. I am breaking out though. Around O I had 2 cysts on my jawline, and yesterday, another popped up. I don't know if this is AF or a bfp, but from what I read, it leans more towards AF. 8dpo :(

So i just had like on my period type cramps. They're more mild now but I seriously don't remember ever cramping this much this early. REALLY trying to keep an open mind that it could be a number of things and not necessarily pg symptom.

My 21 month old was a little sick today. Threw up once so that's making me wonder if any nausea i'm feeling is just the same as whatever made her throw up. Poor baby has a fever. :-( We've been watchin movies and cuddlin all day.

Aww bless her ttc, hope she's better soon.
10dpo today, another imaginary line on a test! No more testing till Tuesday I think!
No breakouts as yet and no breast pain yet. Counting that as positive :)
Everyone else ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->