1DPO.... anyone else?

I've never temped so I don't really *know* when I O. It's always been a guess.

I'm seriously contemplating a fertility kit so that I know in advance when I'm fertile and when I'm actively ovulating. Any of you ladies have any experience with the fertility kits?

I've never used one. I normally just test OPK each month.

Question for everyone. If I had implantation signs (cramping and spotting) yesterday at 9 DPO, do we think that on Saturday at 13 DPO, the HCG would be strong enough to detect if I really was experiencing implantation? I'm trying to plan when to test again without getting totally discouraged.

I think 13dpo would be a good start ttc74. It's tough seeing those BFN's!
Tested with a FRER with SMU and it was negative. I think i'm pretty sure I'm out now. Just waiting. Its so bizarre how your cycles can change and make you think you've actually done it eh!!! If my temp stays up tomorrow (if I can actually take it after 3 hours sleep....) then I'll consider testing again. If not I'll just wait it out. Unless the cheapies arrive.....

I use opk's and chart my temperature to confirm ovulation. Beware, it gets addictive though!!

Praying for a temp spike at 10 DPO (11 DPO tomorrow). Want that BFP on Saturday!

Temp went down another .1 today so didn't bother testing. Don't feel out or in. Guess I'll just be waiting it out now. Any better news out there?

Sorry meg. None here unfortunately- another bfn yesterday

ok so we all know I am out for June, but I must share this my DD cut her first tooth this morning. SO EXCITED!!!! I will see you ladies with BFN next month I have started a thread

ttc, I've heard that gassy is good haha

that's awesome peanut!

Oh my gosh y'all. So I was getting dd ready for bed and I was hit with what I have only experienced one other time...nausea that is unlike any other nausea. I had forgotten how distinct this feels. I've said this before and been wrong but I will be floored if I am not pregnant. It hasn't let up any. And dry mouth like madness. The weird thing is, with dd I didn't start to get nausea until 7 weeks. If this is it I'm in for a long first trimester! I had all but decided that I was going to give in and test tomorrow but the more I think about it the more I think I should still wait. I only have one at the house and if it's too early it could upset me needlessly. Oh and I'm now tearing up because when I told dh that I can't imagine it being anything else then said I know, I've said that before, he said you don't have to qualify that with I know i've said it before, it makes sense that you would think that. Yes that is what i'm tearing up over! lol Dear goodness. Either this is it or my body is playing a very cruel joke on me! I think I'm going to go take a bath...that used to help a lot. FX!!

AF came yesterday bang on time. Thanks for making this 2ww bearable ladies! Off to concentrate on getting fit for IVF and our wedding. Good luck everyone!

Hi all,
I am 38 and TTC first. My hubby has low count and motility (but it only takes one!)
Had my first IUI with clomid and ovidrel yesterday. I am EXHAUSTED! I am normally a very active person, but I feel like someone drugged me (I guess they did...lol) but seriously has anyone else been crazy tired after ovidrel shot?

Baby dust baby dust baby dust to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->